Same day appointments

Man it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find providers with same day appointment availability. And during the day I mean. I can’t hobby at night. Only when the SO thinks I am working.
Any advice for a guy that doesn’t have the ability to plan days in advance?
Sounds like yall have a...

Man it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to find providers with same day appointment availability. And during the day I mean. I can’t hobby at night. Only when the SO thinks I am working.
Any advice for a guy that doesn’t have the ability to plan days in advance? Originally Posted by bammer1515
I understand your frustration
I can only hobby on weekends
Plus Springfield doesn't have much to choose from if your only site is eccie and stg
So I come to NWA area for the good providers
Well gentlemen, I have a perfect solution for you...!! Text or PM me!!
Well gentlemen, I have a perfect solution for you...!! Text or PM me!! Originally Posted by Passionafterglow
And what happens next?

https://youtu.be/Re72di5phM0
Any advice for a guy that doesn’t have the ability to plan days in advance? Originally Posted by bammer1515
Good post and good question. Most hobbyists have this need. It's one reason (of many) I prefer mature providers. My schedule is never predictable. They've always seemed better at accommodating last minute requests.

I might also suggest you find a regular ATF. Many advantages here but a regular ATF knows your habits, your reliability, and (usually) how long you'll stay. I find my ATF became much easier to schedule last minute after I'd visited for several years.

All the best.