controversial Texas law

A federal judge issued a temporary injunction Wednesday night barring enforcement of Texas' controversial new abortion law.

The unprecedented law, known as SB8, effectively prevents women in Texas from obtaining pre-viability abortions, which are a protected right under the U.S. Constitution -- a fact the judge pointed to in his motion granting the Biden administration's request for an injunction.

"From the moment S.B. 8 went into effect, women have been unlawfully prevented from exercising control over their lives in ways that are protected by the Constitution," U.S. District Court Judge Robert Pitman wrote in the 113-page ruling. "That other courts may find a way to avoid this conclusion is theirs to decide; this Court will not sanction one more day of this offensive deprivation of such an important right."
Now do forced vaccines, Judge Pitman.
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 08:00 AM
i have previously written my disagreement with teh Texas abortion ban
I decry abortion - but am unwilling to accept the price of an abortion ban - which results in back - street abortions - and the damage and loss of life to women that entails

In particular - to ban both abortion and contraception - is hypocrisy!
Now do forced vaccines, Judge Pitman. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Isn't the nuance that the virus is contagious and can spread from person to person ? Then it is a public health issue, much different than the one being discussed here.
Yes that cesspool of human excrement and liberal utopia on the Texas map is the city of Austin, Texas ..... guess which city Judge Pitman's office is in? ..... and which political side is Judge Pitman on, republican or dimocrat? ..... the only chance this to remain the law is for it to reach the Supreme Court, and hope that Trump's two appointees don't wuss out and vote with the liberals .....
He drops his TRUMP...TRUMP obsession and acquires an obsession with Texas' right to life bill. I guess the disastrous human crisis at the Texas border doesn't bother him because that doesn't fit his leftwing narrative. I haven't heard anything from him about the leftwings' tyrannical overreach of more and more of our rights everyday...won't be expecting it either!!
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Isn't the nuance that the virus is contagious and can spread from person to person ? Then it is a public health issue, much different than the one being discussed here. Originally Posted by VitaMan

One exploited for control of American and other peoples by control freak marxist governments
We don't mandate vaccines or imprison those who refuse for Influenza A
forcible mandates are the issue.
By fiden control freak racist marxists.
So strange. How many times have you mentioned the ex President's name....in capital letters ? You are obsessed with a strange obsession.

And you still don't get it about individual rights. You must still be reading the list you provided about gun registration that was completely off topic. You did not understand what the discussion was about.

Stay in your lane with the BiBas, and provide a list of threads and posts with the word "pissant".

Sparky Anderson is turning over in his grave.
Isn't the nuance that the virus is contagious and can spread from person to person ? Then it is a public health issue, much different than the one being discussed here. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am fairly certain that the baby would disagree.
So strange. How many times have you mentioned the ex President's name....in capital letters ? You are obsessed with a strange obsession.

And you still don't get it about individual rights. You must still be reading the list you provided about gun registration that was completely off topic. You did not understand what the discussion was about.

Stay in your lane with the BiBas, and provide a list of threads and posts with the word "pissant".

Sparky Anderson is turning over in his grave. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You were talking TEXAS, but the inhumanity at the border there isn't an issue for you, it is for MILLIONS of other...you get the gold metal for...DEFLECTION and a1 simp defender!!
This is the point you don't get.

Everyone has different beliefs. You have your belief, fine. Why do you want to impose your belief on others ? Ever heard of religious prosecution ?

The Covid virus is contagious. People get it from other people. It is a public health issue.
You were talking TEXAS, but the inhumanity there is not an issue for you...you get the gold metal for...DEFLECTION and a1 simp defender!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Yawn......you don't get it
One exploited for control of American and other peoples by control freak marxist governments
We don't mandate vaccines or imprison those who refuse for Influenza A
forcible mandates are the issue.
By fiden control freak racist marxists. Originally Posted by oeb11

No you are wrong. Do you understand viruses are different from each other ?

Think before you post. TBYP
Yawn......you don't get it Originally Posted by VitaMan
Wrong... if it isn't leftwing tripe YOU DON'T GET IT!!
This is the point you don't get.

Everyone has different beliefs. You have your belief, fine. Why do you want to impose your belief on others ? Ever heard of religious prosecution ?

The Covid virus is contagious. People get it from other people. It is a public health issue. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What “beliefs” are you talking about? (I’m assuming this comment was directed at me) You actually think the baby would rather be dead? Call me crazy, but I think you’d be hard pressed to find many people, other than maybe a few in mental institutions, who wouldn’t prefer being alive.