Does TOD Matter?

So I usually schedule my appointments for earlier during the day around noon. Do you think that the time of day of the meetup has an effect on the quality of the interaction?
Not at all
everybody schedules at noon...thats one problem...and you only have 2 reviews...and been her less than a year and you are in a high priced market, if you are having a tough time at that time, switch it up..js..good luck
I’m not having a tough time for noon appointments. 1,2,3:00 are popular options as well. Concerning my two reviews, most of my clientele do not post. They prefer discretion. Most come from P411. Some find me on Tryst and Eros. I book by appointment. If my client wants 7:00 or later that is fine. But 9 ‘o’ clock is the latest I will book. Dealing with a client that could potentially show up drunk is not something I will tolerate.
I’m not having a tough time for noon appointments. 1,2,3:00 are popular options as well. Concerning my two reviews, most of my clientele do not post. They prefer discretion. Most come from P411. Some find me on Tryst and Eros. I book by appointment. If my client wants 7:00 or later that is fine. But 9 ‘o’ clock is the latest I will book. Dealing with a client that could potentially show up drunk is not something I will tolerate. Originally Posted by MJewel
I believe that Johnsson's comments were in response to the OP's post as the OP has been on Eccie less than a year and has posted 2 Reviews.

While you have also been on Eccie less than a year, there are 6 Reviews posted to your Profile.
everybody schedules at noon...thats one problem...and you only have 2 reviews...and been her less than a year and you are in a high priced market, if you are having a tough time at that time, switch it up..js..good luck Originally Posted by Johnsson
Thanks for the advice Johnsson. I have a few more reviews I need to write, but I am pretty constrained as to the times that I can make the drive to LR.
I believe that Johnsson's comments were in response to the OP's post as the OP has been on Eccie less than a year and has posted 2 Reviews.

While you have also been on Eccie less than a year, there are 6 Reviews posted to your Profile. Originally Posted by biomed1
Just my 2 cents, but I agree with Bio. I thought Johnsson was responding to me.
Okies
So I usually schedule my appointments for earlier during the day around noon. Do you think that the time of day of the meetup has an effect on the quality of the interaction? Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
Sure it does with certain providers. There's one in NWA that is a complete shit show during the day. I have a similar schedule to the OP and usually have no issues with the time frame.
Sure it does with certain providers. There's one in NWA that is a complete shit show during the day. I have a similar schedule to the OP and usually have no issues with the time frame. Originally Posted by Baconman

There's some who just don't function well except certain hours of the day! And There's some you wouldn't want to see in the daylight
I have a lot of lunchtime afternoon dates. I’m very close to WM home offices, so I think the logistics make it easier for my friends there to make lunch a workable timeframe.

Evenings are just as frequently requested though, since it’s the most ambient at night with my hot tub and fire pit.

So I’d have to say it’s a 50/50 for me on TOD.

What does make a huge difference to me is preplanning! Being available last minute can be challenging at times, since I have a busy life outside of the hobby, as well.