Never Forget

• hd
  • 08-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Who is that and what is that laying on the floor???
  • hd
  • 08-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Spend a little time to know what's going on in the world around you!
That is the coffin of a fallen American soldier and laying before it is his devoted dog. This was on Reuters News and made me weep because I was reading the story and petting my dogs.

Gentle Breezes,
Spend a little time to know what's going on in the world around you! Originally Posted by hd
Ahhh I don't watch the new much at all. Too depressing and life is too short for all that. Sorry.

Carry on.
The picture alone breaks my heart
Originally Posted by hd
Saw it on the news this morning.Being the dog lover that I am,it made me cry.
Saw it on the news this morning.Being the dog lover that I am,it made me cry. Originally Posted by latnremedy
Me too. A good dog will be the best friend you ever have. Don't believe it? Lock your friend and your dog in a closet for a couple hours, which one is happy to see you when you open the door?
I love dogs. They are true companions and selfless but let's honor the real story here. A young vibrant maybe father and son that has made the utimate sacrifice. As a wartime vet I stand and salute him and hope the pain his family is experiencing will lessen at the thought of his honor.
My Heart is Broken. Tears. Take a moment today and a moment of silence keeping all of our Soldiers in your thoughts and Prayers. God Bless Them ALL.
Me too. A good dog will be the best friend you ever have. Don't believe it? Lock your friend and your dog in a closet for a couple hours, which one is happy to see you when you open the door? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not the closet, the truck of your car! Dog is happy, thinks he is going hunting! Wife is looking for a frying pan and an attorney!
Well I went with closet so to not get slammed about locking someone or an animal in a hot car trunk this time of year. That's actually a huge and ugly problem in the real-world.
This is why military men will never have to ASK for a discount.
I saw the story on Headline News this morning.

Very, Very Sad
Well I went with closet so to not get slammed about locking someone or an animal in a hot car trunk this time of year. That's actually a huge and ugly problem in the real-world. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Tell me about it! I'm usually in the truck with the dog... hiding! A dog is TRUELY a mans best friend! The wife is gone but I still have my two dogs. They don't miss her at all!