Delete if not allowed

First off do not judge me lol. I am curious of how to get someone verified to help them create A account. I created the account for my mom to signup and used me as a reference. once I've done that what do I do after. (still need to help the nanny with her account as well). Thanks
Ok, I need just a little more information so I can help you with this.
Have any pics of your mom or nanny?
And they said that family businesses were a thing of the past.
lol hey we got to stay strong eventually ill retire being a Procuring Madame. I have others that want to join but I've yet to do that unless its benefiting me. my mother and nanny just got lucky.
lol hey we got to stay strong eventually ill retire being a Procuring Madame. I have others that want to join but I've yet to do that unless its benefiting me. my mother and nanny just got lucky. Originally Posted by mbhoney
Ha, love it. I believe they would have to be reviewed right? Or am I mixing that up with the other site?
she has i think 1 review and another coming from a visit today. hampton guy if you see this you see mom regularly, she needs a review. please and thank you babe. keven, thank you as well.
I know someone who should to make a vacation trip through Tyler. Actually, make it a family trip!!
Mom and Nanny. Im intrigued !
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Any sisters available?
I mean dallas is pretty hot sting i heard so good luck babe
I am definitely thinking Shreveport is yelling my name
If you think Shreveport is safer than Dallas when it comes to stings, do your research
I am definitely thinking Shreveport is yelling my name Originally Posted by mbhoney
Shreveport, Shreveport, Shreveport

My Lake house on Toledo bend!!!

Not to dissuade you from visiting Shreveport but SPD is always running stings. Probably because it is less work than looking for real criminals.