Supreme Leader

Message from Supreme Leader to his minions.

Get vax and support trillions dolla spending plan
Do not question the Supreme Leader he knows better
Supreme Leader says lock downs and mask/vax mandates coming

This has been a message from The Supreme Leader
Thank you Supreme Leader for this opportunity to easily improving my social credit score! I am happy to having my good social credit privileges that Supreme Leader is to giving me. I am keeping portrait of Mao Zedong by my side always. Supreme Leader makes it easy to improving social credit so easy!
I got vaccine for I can get high speed internet it don't work to well.
Thank you Supreme Leader for this opportunity to easily improving my social credit score! I am happy to having my good social credit privileges that Supreme Leader is to giving me. I am keeping portrait of Mao Zedong by my side always. Supreme Leader makes it easy to improving social credit so easy! Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Urgent!!!!!

Agent xxzy357

The door is closed the mouse is flying fanta is out of stock

Got it???????

His Supreme Leader is most unhappy with you. He say you give out secret to good social credit score! Supreme leader say you return to secret lair for further instructions!

Let me know wat he say?
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 02:30 PM
SUPREME LEADER
owner of the fiden family crime syndicate.

Urgent!!!!!

Agent xxzy357

The door is closed the mouse is flying fanta is out of stock

Got it???????

His Supreme Leader is most unhappy with you. He say you give out secret to good social credit score! Supreme leader say you return to secret lair for further instructions!

Let me know wat he say? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I am number one on Supreme Leader good list. I have 5 booster shot and all 5 vaccine cards. I do not ever question anything. When Supreme Leader say something, I know it is without a doubt the truth. I do not hesitate even for one second. If Supreme Leader said anything incorrect, I immediately erase from memory, because I know it was a Trumper manipulating Supreme Leader. Not true Supreme Leader talking. I have portrait of Mao Zedong. I am following opportunities by Supreme Leader to increasing social credit score. Supreme Leader making it so easy to increasing social score!
I am number one on Supreme Leader good list. I have 5 booster shot and all 5 vaccine cards. I do not ever question anything. When Supreme Leader say something, I know it is without a doubt the truth. I do not hesitate even for one second. If Supreme Leader said anything incorrect, I immediately erase from memory, because I know it was a Trumper manipulating Supreme Leader. Not true Supreme Leader talking. I have portrait of Mao Zedong. I am following opportunities by Supreme Leader to increasing social credit score. Supreme Leader making it so easy to increasing social score! Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Agent xxzy357

Supreme Leader say you double agent? Supreme Leader accuse you of being an agent for the One that is ---- H I M

I dont believe it! But I will not be insolent to Supreme Leader
I am keeping portrait of Mao Zedong! Look!

Please, I am enjoying my good social credit privileges Supreme Leader giving to me! I take booster. I have 5 vaccine card! I honor Supreme Leader always. I always hating the enemy that is H I M. I am keeping portrait of Mao Zedong! Please! This is surely a mistake! I know Supreme Leader does not mistake! I not saying Supreme Leader make mistake! I NOT SAYING THAT! I AM KEEPING PORTRAIT OF MAO ZEDONG!
Uh oh ^^^^^^^^^^^ He make mistake

So sorry
Supreme Leader NOT MAKE MISTAKE EVER! You must be speaking to the enemy disguised as Supreme Leader. If he is not to keeping portrait of Mao Zedong, then he is imposter.

Supreme leader say. If you vaccinated 5 time. Why we cant track you?
His Supreme leader ask for your presence and to bring that picture for authentication.
Thank you Supreme Leader for easy opportunity to increasing social score! Supreme Leader making it so easy! All I do is getting boosters and signing paper and automatically high social ranking!
Supreme leader
Supreme leader
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No. He make joke. That not him Supreme Leader. So sorry Supreme Leader. I will correct this and find agent xxzy357!
I will not fail you Supreme Leader!