Forget Parties

what happens in America when both "sides" realize none of their leaders represent them, that they are so disconnected from the will of the people?

What happens then?
What happens when "conservative" citizens see the politicians they spineless cucks who have sold them out and have zero balls to lead?
What if "liberals" wake up and see their team is full of hypocrites serving global corporate interests to enslave the world?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... where's the fun in that?

GO TEAM GO!
I don't have to think now. My party just tells me what to be happy/angry about
that's homophobic
  • Tiny
  • 10-31-2021, 04:19 AM

GO TEAM GO!
I don't have to think now. My party just tells me what to be happy/angry about
Originally Posted by FatCity
Very true. It’s sad, but that’s where we are.
It's partly due to the One and rampant TDS which turned people into their own characterization of the One. And apparently people actually watch the news.
It's partly due to the One and rampant TDS which turned people into their own characterization of the One. And apparently people actually watch the news. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
this didn't start a few years ago, genius
its ALWAYS been like this

A Democratic Republic is an equitable rule of a like-minded populace. We may differ on some issues but at the core we believe in ____, ____, and _____, which are hallmarks of our society. In 2021, you're living in a country where a portion of your fellow citizens don't think ANY laws should be enforced....there are no rules. Someone wants this country to be the United Colors of Benetton for a reason and it isn't for peace and harmony

That isn't the case and hasn't been for some time. What happens when you take your fish bowl full of Gold fish and start introducing all kids of breeds of fish and different species into that bowl? They eat each other and pollute the environment.

Try running an organization where everyone has a completely different mission statement for the company.

A Democratic Republic is an equitable rule of a like-minded populace. We may differ on some issues but at the core we believe in ____, ____, and _____, which are hallmarks of our society. In 2021, you're living in a country where a portion of your fellow citizens don't think ANY laws should be enforced....there are no rules. Someone wants this country to be the United Colors of Benetton for a reason and it isn't for peace and harmony

That isn't the case and hasn't been for some time. What happens when you take your fish bowl full of Gold fish and start introducing all kids of breeds of fish and different species into that bowl? They eat each other and pollute the environment.

Try running an organization where everyone has a completely different mission statement for the company. Originally Posted by FatCity
It's always been like this because we live on a Satanic Earth. Just look around you, what do you see? You see war, crime, greed, deception, hatred, disease, poverty ect. Then the masses look to Politicians to get them out of this mess. Nothing ever seems to change because it's not designed too.

Try running an organization where everyone has a completely different mission statement for the company. Originally Posted by FatCity
looked up United Colors of Benetton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benetton_Group

it is an Italian company that used to be top dog in the world of fashion in the 80's and 90's. they started going woke early on before woke became a thing. their profits and ranking started to tank over the years.

the Benneton group got delisted recently and are loosing €100 million. being woke doesn't make money the way it used to.
what happens in America when both "sides" realize none of their leaders represent them, that they are so disconnected from the will of the people?

Originally Posted by FatCity
What happened is that Trump got elected.
What happened is that Trump got elected. Originally Posted by ICU 812

PEPSI!
COKE
PEPSI!
COKE
The black pilling continues...
What happened is that Trump got elected. Originally Posted by ICU 812
"What happened is" Donald J Trump got elected and delayed all this BS for four years. 0zombie.
"What happened is" Donald J Trump got elected and delayed all this BS for four years. 0zombie. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
... And HERE it is now.

MOST People dont' care for it.

NBC even sayes 71% of Americans feel the
country is "on the WRONG track."

And Biden is surely drivin' that train...
Asleep at the switch...

#### Salty
I don't consider myself a republican or a democrat. However, I am one who enjoys in H I M.

I am one who enjoys in The One Who Enjoys.
I don't consider myself a republican or a democrat. However, I am one who enjoys in H I M.

I am one who enjoys in The One Who Enjoys. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
We knew it. Dbl agent. Supreme Leader watching
You's in deep dodo
No more perfect social credit score
We knew it. Dbl agent. Supreme Leader watching
You's in deep dodo
No more perfect social credit score Originally Posted by winn dixie