Bills + O.J. Simpson = A Great Day

I went to see my Buffalo Bills Kick ass today and I had a Chance to meet an All Time Great O.J. Simpson. He is a Great Guy. GO BILLS!!!!
Happy you had a chance to meet your idol and had a good time.
Perfect way to top off another dream day on the #1 board on the internet.
I like Joe So for once I'll STFU

and be happy for him
I went to see my Buffalo Bills Kick ass today and I had a Chance to meet an All Time Great O.J. Simpson. He is a Great Guy. GO BILLS!!!! Originally Posted by joelove69
Of course O.J. Simpson is a national treasure and an upstanding human being wordy of praise love and affection!
Like to see him do the Tomahawk Chop.
Bonnie and Clyde had a cult following as well.
If they don't fit...........
rub her clit....
Of course O.J. Simpson is a national treasure and an upstanding human being wordy of praise love and affection! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I'm sure he was at the game still looking for who did it.
When you start describing O.J. Simpson as "a good guy", you quickly start understanding why the MAGA movement and the Q anon movement exist! This country in going to hell in a hand-basket real fast!

On a side note, does anyone know if Plastic man is dead yet?
Probably would've been thrilled to meet Dahmer too. Oh wait, only some murderers are good guys
must be nice to have so much money you can get away with literally anything lol
Money always helps but it takes the right jury to win your case.
Speaking of OJ,brings to mind the time Johnnie Cochran who represented OJ in his murder trial came to Roc for a speaking engagement. I happened to be at the departure gate the day Johnnie Cochran was flying out. After he boarded and settled in his first class seat a pair of gloves were found in the boarding area close to where Johnnie was sitting before he boarded. So somewhat reluctantly the gate agent took the gloves onto the airplane and in front of flight attendants,crew and passengers asked Johnnie “Mr Cochran, I know you’re going to think this is a joke but these gloves were found near where you sat in the boarding area and I have to ask you if they’re your gloves?” complete silence “. Without hesitation,Johnnie answered “no they’re not”. Before the gate left he stated loud and clear”I bet they wouldn’t fit anyway” and the whole airplane erupted in laughter. True story.