State of Affairs LBK AMPs

So why is it the Lubbock scene has the worst when it comes to the ladies and services offered in the area at least compared to Amarillo, Midland and Odessa?

Even Clovis NM as more to offer as far as better looking employees and services than Lubbock.

Is it the presence of Law Enforcement or the owner's choice or lack of choices?
Yes it is LE. They run stings regularly.
I agree with Busternutz. I have been numerous work trips to Clovis. I have got more services at the Amps there, with better looking ladies

So why is it the Lubbock scene has the worst when it comes to the ladies and services offered in the area at least compared to Amarillo, Midland and Odessa?

Even Clovis NM as more to offer as far as better looking employees and services than Lubbock.

Is it the presence of Law Enforcement or the owner's choice or lack of choices? Originally Posted by busternutzs
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Originally Posted by biomed1
I did not post this as an encounter I used the new thread tab.

There are many other threads in the AMP section that are not encounter reports.

What's the point of having a new thread tab in the AMP section other than to discuss AMPs?
I just turned on the morning news (KLBK). Looks like the state of affairs for Lubbock amps has just gotten drastically worse....
I wonder if there is an Asian Chamber of Commerce in Lubbock and if they complain or support the LPD targeting AMPs.
After the recent arrests I’ve noticed spring is still operating. New girls? Or just don’t care?
After the recent arrests I’ve noticed spring is still operating. New girls? Or just don’t care? Originally Posted by Dewsterlbk
Most likely business as usual with the same grandmothers as before.

Is it the presence of Law Enforcement or the owner's choice or lack of choices? Originally Posted by busternutzs
Buster what AMPs would you recommend in Clovis, NM? Hard to find recommendations there. Any info would be appreciated since Lubbock is so limited?