Liberal Media Scream: Black on black racism greets Winsome Sears in savage attack

• oeb11
  • 11-09-2021, 02:45 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...KS3?li=BBnb7Kz

This week’s Liberal Media Scream features one of several attacks on newly elected Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears, the first black woman in that job.
© Provided by Washington Examiner Liberals have been shockingly bold in attacking her as basically not being black enough because she is a Republican and also claiming that her election does not absolve the GOP of the sins of racism.

We’re featuring Vanderbilt University’s Michael Eric Dyson who was especially nasty to Sears, a former Marine who will join Republican Gov.-elect Glenn Youngkin in Richmond.
On MSNBC, Dyson smeared Sears as an enabler of white supremacy: “The problem is here they want white supremacy by ventriloquist effect. There is a black mouth moving but through a white idea on the runway of the tongue of a figure who justifies and legitimates the white supremacist practices.”
On MSNBC on Thursday, Dyson, formerly with Georgetown University, also called Sears a race traitor: “So, to have a black face speaking in behalf of a white supremacist legacy is nothing new.”
Dyson lectured white people for thinking they should get any credit for voting for a black woman who dares stray from left-wing thinking because if “that person of color happens to undermine and undercut and subvert the very principles about which we are concerned, you do yourself no service by pointing to them as an example of your racial progressivism.”
From Thursday’s The ReidOut on MSNBC:
JOY REID: And even if they’re literally trying to ban books about black people and saying you cannot talk about the black experience, we’re going cut that out of schools because white people don’t like it, they still want credit. They still want to be able to say it’s not racist. In this case, I just want the get your comment on this because the two choices voters had in Virginia were a black woman who shares my daughter’s name and Jamaican heritage, and an Afro-Latina who is part Lebanese. So you had a choice of two brown/black people and you picked one of them. Do you get credit? Do you get special credit? It’s like I had ice cream or cake as two options, but I want credit for lowering my calorie count because I picked ice cream. You had two choices and they were both black. Your thoughts?
MICHAEL ERIC DYSON: I eat the cake and the ice cream, clearly. What’s interesting, you’re absolutely right. They want credit for breathing. They want credit for having -- they want credit for having hair in the morning or getting up and brushing their teeth. “Look, I’ve made an achievement that should be noteworthy.” No, you are doing what all political figures what must do, make choices. The problem is here they want, they want white supremacy by ventriloquist effect. There is a black mouth moving but through a white idea on the runway of the tongue of a figure who justifies and legitimates the white supremacist practices.
We know that we can internalize, in our own minds, in our own subconscious, in our own bodies the very principles that are undoing us. So to have a black face speaking in behalf of a white supremacist legacy is nothing new. And it is to the chagrin of those of us who study race that the white folk on the other side, and the right wingers on the other side, don’t understand. This is politics 101. And this is race not even 101.
What’s beneath 101? It’s the pre-K of race. You should understand the fact that if you tell black people look, I support a negro. Look, there is a person of color that I am in favor of, and that person of color happens to undermine and undercut and subvert the very principles about which we are concerned, you do yourself no service by pointing to them as an example of your racial progressivism.
Brent Baker, vice president of research and publications for the Media Research Center, explains our weekly pick: “Could anything be any more racist than what Dyson said? Declaring a person’s political views invalid because they do not match the orthodoxy of the Democratic Party and liberals like Dyson? A very sad example of how MSNBC sows discord and animosity by showcasing race-based thought police conformity in the guise of wisdom from a regular guest celebrated by a star prime time host.”
Rating: FIVE out of FIVE screams.

Comment - typical Racism from the LSM and democraticommunist party.
Hypocrites.
Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands