2 football players

one gets drunk and kill someone
not much in the news. And some of it wishing him well WTF

the other gets C19. lots of news. much of it he is scum that need to be deleted from the earth.

mmmmm ok I think I see a problem with the NFL

May Rodgers get better and back into the game
May the NFL wake up rather than woke up and trash the drunk killer
May the NFL wake up rather than woke up and trash the drunk killer Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Leonard Little disagrees.
heh, you remember when Drew Brees was chastised for month and forced to beg his teammates for forgiveness because he was supporting the American flag?
You're just now starting to see what's wrong?
Yep, the news should be the good word from the pope 24/7, if you want to search for what triggers you, you’ll find it, are you the cancel culture, or do you just do the same th8ng and complain about it, hypocrisy much?
Now they can't even play the National Anthem anymore. They're all too woke.
Fuck the NFL!!
This shit is old. NFL sucks
I have only watched Bills games for years now.
Football on Saturday is a better game
Fuck the NFL!!
This shit is old. NFL sucks
I have only watched Bills games for years now.
Football on Saturday is a better game Originally Posted by lilylivered
Think the NFL sucks wooden balls? Try watching that woke NBA shitshow.
The drunk punk that was driving at speeds of 156 mph and killed a young lady should be put under the jail!
The know it all guy who deceived people about his vax status should be fined, that's all.
These two stories don't even compare so come again.
The drunk punk that was driving at speeds of 156 mph and killed a young lady should be put under the jail!
The know it all guy who deceived people about his vax status should be fined, that's all.
These two stories don't even compare so come again. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
a radio show was replaying Howard Stern clips on both. Then from other so called news like CNN.

Gave ya a like as agree with most of it.

Seems to be a lot of fuck up in the head going around Eh bf0082 ????
Think the NFL sucks wooden balls? Try watching that woke NBA shitshow. Originally Posted by Withnail
Quit watching the NBA when the Braves left
Once again, college is a better game
I don't watch news a lot anymore but one case is a tragedy and the other a travesty. As far as I know there's no mandates yet on what you watch.lol Enjoy whatever you want just don't get consumed by whatever it is.
a radio show was replaying Howard Stern clips on both. Then from other so called news like CNN.

Gave ya a like as agree with most of it.

Seems to be a lot of fuck up in the head going around Eh bf0082 ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Be careful of clips taken out of context,ijs.
Be careful of clips taken out of context,ijs. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
yup

but then again I'm not tune in to see what some shows are like now
Howard went mmmmm stranger long ago

CNN always SUCKED, others went to suck long ago

DID THE NFL KNOW AARON RODGERS WAS UNVACCINATED? Yes, as did the Packers and the NFL Players Association. Rodgers, who says he has an allergy to an ingredient in two of the vaccines, approached the NFLPA during the summer seeking approval of the treatment he took, details of which have not been made public.
so why some making a big deal about. But ok with the killer drunk?
If something is too stupid to believe then I don't believe it until I have facts but some folks have been known to say anything. In my wildest dreams I can't imagine anyone defending Henry Ruggs decision to drunkenly drive a car 156 mph and murder someone.
I got nothin.
Think the NFL sucks wooden balls? Try watching that woke NBA shitshow. Originally Posted by Withnail
Yes, cancel sports. But watch out; golf may be next.
Where have you gone Rae Carruth.