Asian Roulette - Any better than others

I am thinking of making a visit to one of the Asian providers. There are so many ads with different number and obviously fake pictures. Does anyone have a recommendation of one number that they have had good luck with.

Thanks.
  • vliet
  • 11-16-2021, 09:42 PM
mostly mediocre and disappointing. usually 40-50+ yr old, service meh. honestly think they are all going to same place.
Call one of them and check them out. If you don’t like what you see, turn around and leave. Plain and simple.
Call one of them and check them out. If you don’t like what you see, turn around and leave. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by reaper302
I personally not looking to play this particular game, but if I did...would take approach of telling handler/ whoever answering phone to send me pic of exactly who I would be getting, and tell that person if get anyone else will just leave. Might work, might not, but seems a way to improve the odds...
The do not have pics of the actual girl. Some are answering for multiple cities. That is why it is Asian roulette ?