How about this lady

Especially for stg, has to be tgtbt. Or given the hours, maybe a luxe ad. Hope I wrong, but kinda doubt it...
  • NKOTB
  • 11-13-2021, 03:57 AM
Oh no, she is real and she is fantastic. One of Caroline’s girls. Saw her yesterday. Will do a review later on today or tomorrow.
So when I knock on the door and the chick opens it it’s going to be the women we see in the ad?
  • NKOTB
  • 11-13-2021, 07:12 AM
It’s hard to tell because the face is blurred but the body is a fair representation.
If you want to see the hot girls from the ad photos, check out my Hartford thread in the ghost section. There's a Brazilian hottie in Hartford this week.

NKOTB, great info! Thank you for sharing.
Texted her and she responded that she is done for the weekend and will be available again next week.
Read my review she was hot
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/357542494521 Originally Posted by Streambed

She see women too? Grrrr
Kira??? Is it true? your alive!! (a million dicks just got hard) Hope everything is going well girl........seeing you naked playing with another hot female would be a dream cum true......oh wait, I did have that dream cum true once..........

hugs, kisses, and licks
Hi Kira. Hope you are well!!
She see women too? Grrrr Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Dann the mann says hey!!
  • Armek
  • 11-21-2021, 11:55 AM
She see women too? Grrrr Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Hello Kira! So glad to see you here! I hope everything is going well with you!
Welcome back, Kira

We should do coffee to catch up!
Hey every one!!! Miss u all so very much..

@BBG i love u so much!! I would absolutely love to get some coffee and catch up..

Aww so good to see all these messages I been watching the boards Just want chatting.. Had too many things going on via covid..

P.S.
I Don't have notifications push on here.. So i may not see messages right away.. Those who have my number can txt.. I will reply when i can but many things are different now from 3 years ago(pre-covid),so if I don't reply right away, IM NOT IGNORING YOU..