Becareful with if women has this.

Bits of eroded transvaginal mesh can protrude through the vaginal wall and can cut the penis during sexual intercourse. As well as pain, a hematoma (a collection of blood under the skin) could develop on the penis. Lacerations of the penis may be serious: it can cause damage to blood vessels and nerves.
you must have copied that word for word from another source....not your usual illegible script.
if you cant see in it. dont put anything in it
... I aint even been in a trans-vagina.

... I'm almost rather certain...

... But to each - their-own...

### Salty
you must have copied that word for word from another source....not your usual illegible script. Originally Posted by playa76

good guess, here's the source:

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.co...-39-21370.html

... I'm almost rather certain...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Well it's good to be almost rather certain about something, and you're almost rather certain you've never had sex with a woman who had mesh implant surgery to treat stress urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
Well it's good to be almost rather certain about something, and you're almost rather certain you've never had sex with a woman who had mesh implant surgery to treat stress urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse. Originally Posted by N6_in_the_village
... No, I surely meant the "Trans" thing.

### Salty
  • H&H
  • 12-01-2021, 06:34 PM
so maybe its not an STD and just some scraping...will wait a few more days but I am paranoid this time.
This is why I keep my Tetanus up to date!

Please vaccinate against trans mesh scraping! Get your tetanus at a clinic near you