Name: Both started with a K.
Phone: 4326056369
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: Www.seekingarrangements.com
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Wadley
Activities: Bbbj from both of them
Hair Length and Color: White girl was brunette and black girl hair was pulled back and had long eyelashes
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics were accurate. Both were skinny and short.
Recommendation: No
“THERES TWO OF US FROM SEEKING ARRANGEMENTS”

So which one are you? The white gal or the black gal? And why are you writing your own review?

Derp.
Hang in there infamous..... although your first report isn't perfect you gave us some good details in the private rest of the story section and that is very helpful....plus you have a good sense of humor also. Looking forward to reading more of your reports.
You should review the thread on how to produce a proper report when you get time though.
Thanks. Sorry first time posting a review. I was crying when I wrote this. I will do a better job next time. Love y’all.
Crying? This may not be the hobby for you.
����♂️ Shut up Meg.

Calm down. I was joking. Like I said first review post I’ll put in proper forum next time.
Shut up Meg. Originally Posted by Infamous8
Bonus points for the “Family Guy” reference. Welcome!
Bonus points for the “Family Guy” reference. Welcome! Originally Posted by ElBandido
😂😂😂😂😂😂
If you don’t mind me asking can you PM me their screen name on seeking? ��
There’s two of Us is the screen name but they could have changed it already.
There’s two of Us is the screen name but they could have changed it already. Originally Posted by Infamous8
Suddenly the title of your write-up makes sense. Hilarious.
If you don’t mind me asking can you PM me their screen name on seeking? �� Originally Posted by cali1987

https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-9b75a24ae3fc

https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-d8562af274af