Anyone ?

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/292606398933. Is this Kels, Kaylee that has an ad on going? Thx
Difficult to tell, ad seems similar n I didnt keep her number so can't look for match. Pics are new, so may have just gone blonde and lost some weight, or might be someone else
  • cap49
  • 11-16-2021, 11:12 AM
It looks like Kels, Kelsey, Kaylee. Same basic positions in photos and an out of area number. She looks good as a blonde but I’m sure service is still lacking. Maybe I’ll reach out and just ask her. Or maybe TOFTT and find out for sure. Worst case scenario I spend time with a cute mechanical blonde girl lol
Thought it might be her but I have a different # its a 518 # that was passed on to me .very limited on availability,always after her RWJ in evenimg
  • cap49
  • 11-16-2021, 11:30 AM
Same girl for sure, I just texted and asked. Told her we’ve met before and just wanted to know if it was her. Also asked if the menu was more open and I got a big fat NO. So she’s definitely legit but extremely limited and everything covered.
Do you mind posting the number you use to contact her? I can't get any response ever from her listed number, and I've used half a dozen burner numbers to contact her.
Do you mind posting the number you use to contact her? I can't get any response ever from her listed number, and I've used half a dozen burner numbers to contact her. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
The # given to me was ok with her and I got it from another provider she was doing a duo with. I didn't have enough on me at the time .sorry but I have to respect her privacy its her personal #
That's okay. It's her loss of business if she can't figure out her phone.