Date: 11/13/21
Name: Gabrielle
Phone: 585-708-3334
Email Address: sexygabrielleny@protonmail.com
URL / Website: dategabrielle.com twitter.com/wishesgabrielle
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Townhouse in Victor
Activities: DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, CFS, GREEK, CIM, PROSTATE, TOYS, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks even sexier and more petite than in her photos, she’s all of 5’ tall and built like a Pixar mom. She has perky A-cup breasts with lovely nipples, and a well-toned ass, wide hips and a pretty, shaved pussy. Her tanned skin was very smooth and she had dark, expressive eyes, I liked her natural look with very little makeup. I found her to be attractive and she has a nice smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice job on the review! Damn!!!
  • oklib
  • 11-19-2021, 07:49 AM
She just posted she's no longer seeing anyone in her area. Touring only and deposit required. That should go well.
That's funny I got an email saying she is no longer seeing clients in her hometown and rates when up
Now that is something
She's selling a video on Twatter for twenty bucks.... not sure if it's THEE vid..... which you can probably get for free from PM
She's selling a video on Twatter for twenty bucks.... not sure if it's THEE vid..... which you can probably get for free from PM Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
if the same, ya its worth is 2¢ now
and still free on the Plastic Man Network
girl if ya reading, new ones ta leak out please n thank you
Glad the reviewer had a good time but, as has been pointed out at length, this woman is wildly inconsistent. My experience:

First appointment: 3 hours late
Second appointment: no-show, no-call

Goodbye, baby and amen.
Another sleeper handle awakens! Interesting choice for a first post...

This gal's RL story the past couple of years has been almost beyond belief. It is absolutely amazing that she is still alive. She is more unstable than ever, and that's alarming.

Don't PM me for details. There ain't no point. If you are on the fence, you are probably already too far gone to listen to reason.

Who's got the video
if the same, ya its worth is 2¢ now
and still free on the Plastic Man Network
girl if ya reading, new ones ta leak out please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
^^^^^^
Who's got the video Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
or give her $20
She's selling a video on Twatter for twenty bucks.... not sure if it's THEE vid..... which you can probably get for free from PM Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
so this ...be whys ...extended magazine plastic man ...does suddenly haves an ...inbox fulls a pms
Burndt through those last 4 you sent during vacation
All I can say is the two times I saw her she was on time and drama-free.