Ricks

Went into ricks around 1030 last night. There were about 20 cars parked all around. When I went in it was me and one other guy. There were about 9 dancers there. And they were doing the one girl on stage then take a 30 min break and then bring another girl on. Waste of time and 20$. And really didnt see anything I would blow money on so I bounced out. Maybe the cute bartender but thats it.
Yeah why is it the lady bartenders (and often times the waitresses too) are hotter than any of the dancers in the clubs, and many times they know it, too? ..... I guess the talent level over the years has nosedived, you just don't see hardly any 9's and 10's (in hotness) anymore, they're all 5's and 6's ..... granted, I'm probably setting my standards WAY too high .....
+1 Gauge..My thoughts exactly.
Here’s hoping the old saying “What’s the difference between a waitress and a dancer?” comes true…

“About two weeks!”

SF
I used to go there regularly, but the same roster of girls is always present give or take 4 dancers
In response to 00 Gauge, " I guess the talent level over the years has nosedived, you just don't see hardly any 9's and 10's"....when I started going to strip clubs in Texas in the 80s, the cost of a lap dance was $20. It is still $20 dollars. Yet the "buying" power today of $20 is only about $8.00 when compared to 1985. It may be we are getting what we pay for.
I think its the clubs that have nosdived cause they are mostly managed by young punks so they will hire ANYBODY to get a tip-out at the end of the shift. Add to that the awful music these chicks listen to. Then most cant even dance (entertain) on stage. They all do that same twerk move. Seen that a thousand and one times.
The entrance fee is 20$. So gut the patrons at the door or turn them away, its like they are trying to sink Rick's. Tis a shame