update on everything else

One other thing I wanted to clarify, most of you are aware I got "the clap" back in August. I wanted everyone to also know I have been retested and am clean now, and have paperwork to prove I am clean.

I know you do not care about my personal life, but when it comes to stds, that effects everyone. So I want everyone to know I am clean and safe now, so nobody has to worry.

Also it was UTR Amanda who bunks with Lauren who gave me the clap. I know it was her because of the timing and also she has a bad vaginal odor. This is the reason why I do not see Lauren and Amanda anymore, because of the STD. I confronted Amanda about it and she denied it and became hostile and in fact turned against me for calling her out. I mean she denied having it and I do not know if she ever sought treatment, so thought everyone should be aware.

I did not post about this, because I was waiting 3 months to get retested and was hoping to resume seeing Lauren again after my clean test. But I have texted and texted Lauren asking to see her and she ghosts me still. Knowing now that Lauren is over with me as well, I thought I would share this info now with everyone so now everyone knows the truth and to be clean and safe.
Also to add, no I did not intentionally give Saratoga Sky "the clap", what happened was when I first got my STD, I went to doctor and got antibotics. Doctor told me to wait a week to do BBFS with anyone. He said I most likely was clean, gonnerhea virus was dead, but to wait anyways. I was horny and couldn't so I went and saw Saratoga Sky (the old review I recently left on the other site)

So yes I did see Saratoga Sky while I was potentially contagious, but did she catch anything, probably not because like I said virus was dead from antibiotic. But still small chance. And no I did not intentionally infect her, it would have been out of carelessness or negligence.

Fast forward to October, Saratoga Sky plays games with me and blocks me no reason. I get angry so I make that post about purposely giving her std. I did not mean it, I was just angry and in a rage posted that. Afterwards, I tried to retract it, but to no avail.

But I wanted to clarify, I made that comment out of anger and did not mean it I have anger issues and in the past have kicked holes in the wall, I have issues with impulse control, part of my problem.
So you have the CLAP or Andy Bugle etc you just admitted you are the same as the Jifhandyjobber. Your responses are too easy to tell.your poker face must be bad .County Awaits
So you have the CLAP or Andy Bugle etc you just admitted you are the same as the Jifhandyjobber. Your responses are too easy to tell.your poker face must be bad .County Awaits Originally Posted by Scoot642
I had the clap back in August. Thats old news now.
I did not admit I was the Peanut Butter Troll. I made that post about having the clap on my own old account as me, which I abandoned in October. Learn how to read dummy, I am sick of your attacks and assumptions. You are the one member who keeps this war feuding, jada lover

How bout I reout Jada again just to piss you off?
The troll is the same handles as all those you admit to not being and the original troll has the clap and so that means YOU.FYI YOU CANT WIN in this or any other forum.Youre the o lyrics one that believes you.Bye PBJ
????