23.7 of all woman had a abortion in there life time.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/on...omen-abortion/

If you get pregnant in hobby will you keep it. If you a man on a bbfs with a provider you know we'll enough to low it yours will you encourage her to keep it.
This belongs on another forum, prolly national discussion
K
This belongs on another forum, prolly national discussion Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It national and political because people on both side of abortion law are bring op the 1/4 some say don't discriminate, some say so what, some say oh my f****** god.

Just because it not crazy cops or involve Biden/ trump.
I voted for the last.

The reason is by the Governments own statistics, over 98% of all abortions are considered for convenience..
That means we are using abortion as birth control. In this modern age of countless methods to PREVENT pregnancy, That is a travesty.

This is not a religious issue. It is a human issue. As humans, we have the ability to comprehend exactly what we are doing. When you see the ultrasound of a “fetus” at just 12 weeks, and see what is in fact a miniature human growing in the womb, it does make you take pause.

Through out the Covid pandemic, we have been bombarded with “follow the science”. That is what we should do when it comes to abortion. Any person person can see, and should know, that a baby inside a woman’s womb is not part of her body. It is simply inside her body.

Ignorance is what keeps the abortion industry going. Keep lying to women in order to justify your actions.

It should be required that every woman contemplating an abortion should first view a detailed ultra sound of what exactly is inside her.

Anybody can see, it is not just a clump of cells.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 06:56 AM
I voted for the last.

The reason is by the Governments own statistics, over 98% of all abortions are considered for convenience..
That means we are using abortion as birth control. In this modern age of countless methods to PREVENT pregnancy, That is a travesty.

This is not a religious issue. It is a human issue. As humans, we have the ability to comprehend exactly what we are doing. When you see the ultrasound of a “fetus” at just 12 weeks, and see what is in fact a miniature human growing in the womb, it does make you take pause.

Through out the Covid pandemic, we have been bombarded with “follow the science”. That is what we should do when it comes to abortion. Any person person can see, and should know, that a baby inside a woman’s womb is not part of her body. It is simply inside her body.

Ignorance is what keeps the abortion industry going. Keep lying to women in order to justify your actions.

It should be required that every woman contemplating an abortion should first view a detailed ultra sound of what exactly is inside her.

Anybody can see, it is not just a clump of cells. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ignorance is why ignorant people keep having babies.

We should make sex education mandatory.

Until then I'm for abortion.

I'm sick of people not fit to have kids, having kids.
Ignorance is why ignorant people keep having babies.

We should make sex education mandatory.

Until then I'm for abortion.

I'm sick of people not fit to have kids, having kids. Originally Posted by WTF
to bad there don't keep about the hobby in school. I remember in the one health book when I went to college had a page on commercial sex. It said HIV rate was over 25% in commercial sex and dome citys we're even higher because that a average. There did not teach about the scams, review boards or cop and the instructor skip that page. Too bad I had to do a thesis on disease cuz I I think we could do a better thesid on commercial sex.
Population Control!
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Population Control! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Or we can just be locusts!
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2021, 11:57 AM
Speaking of abortion...It looks to me like the SC is going to rule in Mississippi's favor.

Imho....that would fire up the Dems base and keep the House in play.

And yes LexusLover, I realize this is a prediction on an unresolved court case. I always ask myself WWADD
S

And yes LexusLover, I realize this is a prediction on an unresolved court case. I always ask myself WWADD Originally Posted by WTF
I must be missing reply I don't even Lexus lover I. This post.