Some Woman Take Forever

LOL. Had to reply to this one. I was DATY just the other day and was wondering the same thing. When she did climax I thought she would never finish. So I guess persistence does pay off.
LOL. Had to reply to this one. I was DATY just the other day and was wondering the same thing. When she did climax I thought she would never finish. So I guess persistence does pay off. Originally Posted by bbell3
Depends on the woman, and depends on the guy--some ladies take a long time and a lot of stimulation to get off, and frankly some guys are incompetent (not implying you are; that's just a general observation).

IME, persistence and interaction with the partner pays off. "Interaction" in that most ladies, if one is paying attention, will let you know what one is doing right and if one catches on to that one can reach the promised land a bit more quickly than one can if one just does what has worked with previous partners, and doesn't follow one's partner's lead.

But some women take forever, even when one is doing everything right. Variety is the spice of life, and all that...

Cheers,

bcg
I totally agree BCG. I just followed her non-verbal clues of what she really enjoyed and let my tongue and fingers follow those clues. I just thought it was so funny that Destiny posted this on the same day as my experience.
Now THAT is funny!