URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2d2e28a5251a
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Outcall
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, cof
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice big tits, taller girl maybe 5’7, tight shaved pussy, retainer from getting her braces removed.
Recommendation: Yes
thank you for legal cradle robbing report Sir
Nice review
Any way to see pics? Damages?
Any way to see pics? Damages? Originally Posted by jake183792
You can get a free membership to SA
You cant just cant text the girls
Anyone see a bull around here? Just wondering...
She used to be in Twitter and OF too with plenty of pics and videos as wintershyhottie
User ID: 6597 65976 Originally Posted by bf0082
I didn’t use the correct number, I’m not sure how to find it, I searched the url from her profile and picked this number out of it, apparently not the correct way to get an Id.
I didn’t use the correct number, I’m not sure how to find it, I searched the url from her profile and picked this number out of it, apparently not the correct way to get an Id. Originally Posted by bf0082
is she on icky???? that be the id looking for or or non-member profile #
She was in Rochester yesterday with her friend. Anybody see them?
She was in Rochester yesterday with her friend. Anybody see them? Originally Posted by Whodat
I had set something up for early evening but she texted me around 4 that they were leaving town.
She was in Rochester yesterday with her friend. Anybody see them? Originally Posted by Whodat
I had set something up for early evening but she texted me around 4 that they were leaving town. Originally Posted by big daddio
mmmmmmm Waring light came on and its always safer to see your own car dealer ????
yeah I'm calling bull on that one as soon as I saw the name remember earlier this year winter or her bf tried this and all it was was subscribe my only fans or videos I promise we will meet only nobody on here ever met