Crypto, blockchain, nft,s

I'm pretty invested, anyone with technical knowledge able to talk net's with me...
"When it comes to cryptocurrency, it has been the innovative breakthrough of the last decade because it gives people back control of their assets and allows them to make lightning-fast payments without banks. Most people think that buying cryptocurrency requires some super-sophisticated knowledge, but everything is much simpler. You can buy crypto currency on j2tx website using your credit card. I use this service all the time and I have never had any problems with transactions.

"
"When it comes to cryptocurrency, it has been the innovative breakthrough of the last decade because it gives people back control of their assets and allows them to make lightning-fast payments without banks. Most people think that buying cryptocurrency requires some super-sophisticated knowledge, but everything is much simpler. You can buy crypto currency on j2tx website using your credit card. I use this service all the time and I have never had any problems with transactions.

" Originally Posted by Lasers
Except that $100’dollars you bought yesterday is worth $50 today. Or it could be worth $200 today. And the same dive /rise from yesterday to today could continue tomorrow. Talk about hyperinflation. If this stuff were actually currency , folks would be carrying around in wheelbarrows, because you don’t know what the value will be tomorrow.

When the currency is backed by 1’s and 0’s and not gold or at least the backing of a (any) government, I run away from it.
Whatever you do, don't go to the political forum in the national section. People think they're financial experts there and many a page has been wasted by their bragging.
Except that $100’dollars you bought yesterday is worth $50 today. Or it could be worth $200 today. And the same dive /rise from yesterday to today could continue tomorrow. Talk about hyperinflation. If this stuff were actually currency , folks would be carrying around in wheelbarrows, because you don’t know what the value will be tomorrow.

When the currency is backed by 1’s and 0’s and not gold or at least the backing of a (any) government, I run away from it. Originally Posted by Rustonbailey
I agree with you, but it's hard to find any hard currency right now and invest in it. Personally, I think buying cryptocurrency is a good investment.
Staff Edit - As of September 2019, Eccie no longer permits advertising in its Forums - Biomed1
Ponzi Scheme, if you don't see it yet...just wait.
So, how has everyone been doing with their cryto lately?
Any updates we should know about?