Who even uses this site anymore?

I mean, really?
I mean, really? Originally Posted by Rossboss
Look at reviews look at replys.??
Yeah I kinda agree, being in Canada and comparing this site to Canadian review sites like terb.cc and merb.cc, I'd like some useful info about studios down there but no one wants to offer useful info, I guess everyone is scared their IP address will be found out by the cops, too bad you lost your freedom
Yeah I kinda agree, being in Canada and comparing this site to Canadian review sites like terb.cc and merb.cc, I'd like some useful info about studios down there but no one wants to offer useful info, I guess everyone is scared their IP address will be found out by the cops, too bad you lost your freedom Originally Posted by vanboy

Yeah sad situation. I know people trying to immigrate to Canada or other more liberal countries.
Just a fyi

Ya'll can ask to disable your accounts if this site is no longer of interest to you.

Best of Luck
Or just stop looking here...
Take a walk. You're not chained here.
... See? ... you fellows surely stepped on a corne
and some o' the mates are almost insulted that you
badmouthed the site.

This place is GRAND!

The site is more than just hobbying.

You can seek help for everyday problems and also the best
crackerjack advice - that you cannot find in the greatest
schoolhouses in America.

... You can even have a go at discussing politics
- IF ya got the backbone for it.

... So ... rather then asking what the site can do for you.
Maybe you should surely ask what YOU can do for the site.

... Hmmmm... I'm gonna write that down...

#### Salty
Look at reviews look at replys.?? Originally Posted by Ripmany
Especially replies by--

Osd and Salty
I mostly come just to read the soap operas that often unfold in the Dallas AMP and Studios sections.
... See? ... something for EVERYBODY.

#### Salty
Too many great replies to quote... BUTT... I ASSure you that you will not be missed if you choose to Disable Your Account. There was only ONE disabled account that I do miss, and I just now noticed it from another State Eccie may not be for everyone as the LAWS continue to change.

Personally, Life Is Always Changing Any Damn Ways; It's Called Growth/Living/Evolving. I love waking up every day to a new day, but that's me. My glass is always half full now.

Anywho... I love Eccie With Or Without Ads. This Is A Review Board Any Damn Ways. There is a Gallery Area as well. No board even comes close to Eccie in Texas, Period. Even the ones that bitch moan and complain about Eccie always come crawling back under new handles/mandles or activate old ones...

Soooo.... GO ECCIE!

Have A Great Night and Happy Hobbying!
Too many great replies to quote... BUTT... I ASSure you that you will not be missed if you choose to Disable Your Account. There was only ONE disabled account that I do miss, and I just now noticed it from another State Eccie may not be for everyone as the LAWS continue to change.

Personally, Life Is Always Changing Any Damn Ways; It's Called Growth/Living/Evolving. I love waking up every day to a new day, but that me. My glass is always half full now.

Anywho... I love Eccie With Or Without Ads. This Is A Review Board Any Damn Ways. There is a Gallery Area as well. No board even comes close to Eccie in Texas, Period. Even the ones that bitch moan and complain about Eccie always come crawling back under new handles/mandles or activate old ones...

Soooo.... GO ECCIE!

Have A Great Night and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Amen young lady.

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Happy New Year