City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 555 Rankin
Activities: It otc pussy play bj hj
Hair Length and Color: Gr*c* long and brown/blonde
C*l* long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Gr*c* is skinny maybe 100lbs horse face but sexy natural tits nose piercing

C*l* is skinny maybe 110lbs fake tits nose piercing
Recommendation: Yes
So what are cali's OTC fees?
  • ea6b
  • 12-21-2021, 08:29 AM
i sat with c*** a few times cant get past her attitude and stuck on herself crap and concetideness.....
So what are cali's OTC fees? Originally Posted by xfrankx

ITC
200 for HJ
500 for BJ
1k to fuck

OTC
500-1.5k for half day
������
Hmmm...I'm cheap. I'll pass. Indy or AMP seem like better value.
I'd drink Calis bath water
I'd drink Calis bath water Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
She's gonna have to charge you for that...
Last time I saw her we hooked up for $500 if u game suck bro then you won't be able to get her. If u got game then ur good
Last time I saw her we hooked up for $500 if u game suck bro then you won't be able to get her. If u got game then ur good Originally Posted by prowler97
So you have to have "game" to have the opportunity to overpay her $500... Hmmmm.
You got game to drop 5 bills on a helmet polish!? BRAVO 👏 👏
So you have to have game AND $500? I thought the $500 was instead of game? And in the immortal words of my esteemed ECCIE colleague: “I never pay more than (insert monetary value here).”
So you have to have game AND $500? I thought the $500 was instead of game? And in the immortal words of my esteemed ECCIE colleague: “I never pay more than (insert monetary value here).” Originally Posted by Michael8219
Depends, if you have game you don't need to pay but flexing 500 is also game to others so take your pick bro
I'd drink Calis bath water Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
Ask her that bitch may sell it
I could get way more for less .
If you actually played with every girl on that list just once that's like 50k lol.