May have been addressed before but could find. Does it seem like there’s more hair down there?

I’ve noticed more and more ads and pictures with more bush lately. Is it just me or are more providers going natural.
Don’t get me wrong, I love it both ways but seem to be a little more attracted to bush!
Opinions?
I haven't noticed more bush in Texas. Maybe there is more in Virginia?

The only thing Texas has in common with Virginia, is Robert E. Lee
Less Bush is better, hate spitting out hair Balls.
As a provider, I have noted in conversation in different circles that more are bringing back the hair with either a landing strip or a super tame bush.
Nothing like a full bush.
full bush is best
If I want a toothpick I'll get my own. Smooth is the plan! You have too much hair then you are DNS for me. Sorry.
And Sam Houston!
And Sam Houston! Originally Posted by ILoveToDive
Damn it, yes. Just confirmed on the venerable Wikipedia! Houston never set foot in Texas until he was almost 40.

These Texans here never mention that. They got me brainwashed. They told me the Battle of Bull Run was the Battle of Manassas!

I'd like to blame this on Governor Abbott, but I think it goes back farther than even Governor Bill Clemens.

I suspect Texas owes its very existence to brave Virginians!
  • BLM69
  • 12-26-2021, 02:06 PM
full bush is best Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I like the bald pussy, I should see nothing but pussy when I look
I like the bald pussy, I should see nothing but pussy when I look Originally Posted by BLM69
ugh poor critters ,,, oh well
I prefer shaved but not a deal breaker unless it’s a jungle.
I hate to find that glory hole in a wild bush or a jungle. No thank you!
The hairier the better. I like seeing hair sticking out along the panty line. And when the panties drop I wanna see a bush resembling a lantana bush!
Texas has been home to the Bushes since right after WWII.