Touch of Mink?

Anyone remember this place in Iowa City and know if it's still around? It's obviously not where it used to be but I wasn't sure if they moved/renamed the place. Didn't appreciate it back when it was around but kinda wish it was still there. If the place isn't still around are any of the people who used to work there?
Not an encounter, moved.
Was that off of first? By the interstate? I think it’s been gone for a long time.
It was across the road from Paul’s discount. Had my first experience there. It was very unique it was like ordering from a menu.
Had several encounter at Touch of Mink. There was a tall blonde name SkyBlue that was just excellent. Saw her a couple of times outside the place in Iowa City at my hotel in Cedar Rapids she was a really good time.
Had several encounter at Touch of Mink. There was a tall blonde name SkyBlue that was just excellent. Saw her a couple of times outside the place in Iowa City at my hotel in Cedar Rapids she was a really good time. Originally Posted by Feedguy123
Skyler almost made my list of favorites from the past. Met her many times at the days inn on Blair’s ferry. She was my go to for quite awhile.
Out of business. My favorite was Bobby. If she is still active, I would like to know.