2 new spas (1) Naco and (2) Perrin Beitel

(1) UR SPA, on Nacogdoches just north of wurzbach parkway, has the sign up but isn't open. Hot4uhotness posted about it as the spa near tejanitas.

Google map link to the business next to UR spa.

(2) The spa on Perrin Beitel south of the Jim's just south of 410 seems open with at "$39.99 special" sign up and lights on.

Google map link to the a business next to the open spa.

They might be AMP provider spas base only on drive by viewing.
Thanks for the intel
I've been waiting. The one behind Jim's is called Yanan and says open Dec 26 but nothing yet. I know that name but don't remember where.

UR Spa has the windows covered with plastic. The sign has been up of months.
I passed by UR spa earlier today and had workers inside doing construction so IDK
Also opening is 3W Foot Spa at Babcock and Huebner. Still has paper in Window. For those familiar with area, located where Babcock Bar is
Double Post
Walked into the new one behind Jim's met by a skinny 60ish old lady wearing pants and a frumpy blouse. I said "no thank you" and turn around and left.
+1 on the walk out at the Jim's place. It has the "open concept" where there's an array of beds in 1 big open space.

Pass on that place.
So UR spa has an open sign all the way to the right. It looks as if its the other business but its on the white background of the windows. So not really sure. There were cars there yesterday.
UR spa put up the red Massage sign with a tel #
opening soon I hope