Took the money and ran, literally.

My own damn fault, I know. Little head won over today.

Showed up, handed over the cash, she stepped in another room to "put on something sexier" and slipped out a window. Got to looking around and there were little baggies everywhere. I GTFO of there and contemplated my choices before coming here to confess. <sigh>

https://des-moines.skipthegames.com/...o/363933077878
Thanks for sharing, those are nice photos, and awesome activities.
  • gmd33
  • 01-04-2022, 06:12 PM
Sorry to hear...that sucks.

Not that I would ever consider an STG meet....but I do appreciate you taking the time to share info.

All you can do is learn from it and be glad you didn't get busted....or worse.
She done about the same thing to me at her place on the south side a month or so ago I posted a review. I hadn't seen a ad from her for awhile. She lives north and east of the airport on a street with the first letter of a T. She looks like her photos be careful. There was also a nother review that I seen after my incounter with that she had a big AA man that stepped in.
Aluminum foil on the bed is big red flag.
Aluminum foil on the bed is big red flag. Originally Posted by BubbaH
I didn’t even see that. Good eye. I might just retire.
My new concept is splitting the TOFTT definition into two parts.
The worse part is now MS = Mine Sweeper.
The above write qualifies.

samediff, consider more research beforehand
She done about the same thing to me at her place on the south side a month or so ago I posted a review. I hadn't seen a ad from her for awhile. She lives north and east of the airport on a street with the first letter of a T. She looks like her photos be careful. There was also a nother review that I seen after my incounter with that she had a big AA man that stepped in. Originally Posted by arangerjake
Yep that’s the one. I went back and looked for your review and now I’m kicking myself because I remember reading it. I haven’t been in this game very long but it appears that I’m not any good at it. Might just quit now before I get in a mess I can’t get out of. Thanks Jake.
Her hairy armpits would have been a no go for me. Just sayin.
Don't quite over one bad experience. There are a lot of nice ladies out there. You just have to use a little caution and research. One of my old hobby girlfriend told me to Google the their number and if there was no reviews run away. I don't very often write reviews in less the lady was bad. But there are also paid membership that take some of the risk out of see ladies. I like p411 but was seeing a lady that was a member and she offered me a trial membership with out all the screening but that was a long time ago. I have been trying to flag her ad to get it taken down but they will not take it down for robbing someone.
You guys never gonna learn your lesson with STG huh?
You guys never gonna learn your lesson with STG huh? Originally Posted by Mclovin54
Not every experience on STG is bad.

You just have to know the red flags and avoid those. And do as much research as you can on them. And then still be ready to walk away if it doesnt feel right on the meet.

That being said, a good number of the ads there have those red flags.