Trump turns on Hannity over Capitol-riot texts advising him to stop claiming the election was stolen

There isn't a bus anywhere that doesn't have Trump cronies underneath, eh?

"I disagree" are words that Trump doesn't use. Not without a scad of scatological modifiers and/or ornamentals.

At least the leader of the Branch Stupidians had the good sense to use a spokesperson to respond. Or maybe his people did it behind his rather round and flabby back.

We now know that all of Trump's pet pundits begged him to act like a fucking leader and he either ignored them or his people were too afraid to disturb his KFC.

We know that the GOP members of Congress were conspicuously absent today in DC.

Wonder why?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-texts-2022-1

Trump turns on Hannity over Capitol-riot texts advising him to stop claiming the election was stolen

Donald Trump hit out at Fox News Sean Hannity on Wednesday for suggesting days after the Capitol riot that the former president should stop claiming the election was rigged.

The House select committee investigating the Capitol riot on Tuesday released the texts sent by Hannity — a prominent supporter of Trump — to his former aides including Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff.

They were part of a letter to Hannity requesting that he cooperate with the committee's investigation.

The letter quoted a text sent by Hannity to Meadows and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan four days after the Capitol riot which said: "[Trump] can't mention the election again. Ever. I did not have a good call with him today. And worse, I'm not sure what is left to do or say, and I don't like not knowing if it's truly understood. Ideas?"

Trump told CNN on Wednesday, through a spokesperson: "I disagree with Sean on that statement and the facts are proving me right."

The spokesperson did not specify which facts they were referring to or how they were being proven right.

Since leaving office, Trump continued to push the baseless claim that he lost the election to Joe Biden as a result of widespread voter fraud. Multiple lawsuits and election audits have failed to produce any evidence to back up his claims.

Hannity was frequently a cheerleader of Trump's agenda during his administration, and appeared at his rallies.

But their relationship soured after the Fox News host became "disgusted" by Trump's conspiracy theories about the election, according to a book published last year by CNN's Brian Stelter.

The former president remains fixated on overturning his election loss, Axios reported, citing sources who said it was difficult to dissuade him from repeatedly turning to the topic in personal conversations.
... The Hannity/Trump thing was SO last year.

And, of course, Is OVER now. ... Hannity still supports Trump.
And Trump still supports Hannity.

... Sorry if this surely disappoints you.

#### Salty
Vita taking the day off from posting anti-Trump threads?
Vita taking the day off from posting anti-Trump threads? Originally Posted by winn dixie
its a holiday for some????
You want a little cheese with that whine YR??
Post some positives on the speech BRANDON spewed today...one leftwing nut said it was like the "Gettysburg address"
This horse puckey is not visible because bb1961 is the clown jewel of your ignore list.
This horse puckey is not visible because bb1961 is the clown jewel of your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You want a little cheese with that whine YR??
Post some positives on the speech BRANDON spewed today...one leftwing nut said it was like the "Gettysburg address" Originally Posted by bb1961

allow me to assist you valued poster

BAAHHAAAAA
allow me to assist you valued poster

BAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

If you say so

(So what you did just there is kinda the same thing as sharing the contents of a PM, isn’t it, WWE? Or violating my user preferences, so maybe it’s more like hacking or even outing. We’ll have to request a ruling from the refs because you’re about to step right in it.)

Stand by valued poster.

All the best.
If you say so

(So what you did just there is kinda the same thing as sharing the contents of a PM, isn’t it, WWE? Or violating my user preferences, so maybe it’s more like hacking or even outing. We’ll have to request a ruling from the refs because you’re about to step right in it.)

Stand by valued poster.

All the best. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

bahahahahaaa

if you actually rtm'd my post for quoting someone you claim to have on ignore .. the mod squad be like ..

LOL!

You'll never know, will ye?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!
LOL!

You'll never know, will ye?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

yes i will. as the hours and days go by without any friendly missive from the mod squad i'll know that they ignored your fervent plea to them

btw care to state what rule is broken when a poster quotes a post from someone that another poster has on ignore?

i'm sure the mod squad would also like to know ..

BAAHHAAAHA
if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by VitaMan

YR has me so concerned i'm going to constantly refresh the page anxiously awaiting that fateful PM from the Law

BAAHHAAHHAA