Anyone seen Cali Ray from Buffalo?

Saw her ad on Tryst and that assssss, wondering if anyone knows or has seen her, thanks!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh feet pic errr to ample for me to even look more
She looks cuteish.
looks like this maybe some fresh air. Probably worth the try
I saw here several weeks ago,,,not nearly close to her photos, reeked of smoke. paid her a small amount and left
I saw here several weeks ago,,,not nearly close to her photos, reeked of smoke. paid her a small amount and left Originally Posted by Michaelp1313
Well...there you have it folks! Mike just put the breaks on this beauty...oh well, moving on!
I would chime in and give y’all the scoop from clients who have “experienced” her, but I don’t want to be accused again of using this as, exact words from a member here on a diff thread, “an opportunity to disparage ‘a provider’ probably in some lame attempt to make yourself more appealing.”

I’ve already informed the trusted ones last wk about this one.
MichaelP is on to the half of it. Good luck and stay safe, boys.
I would chime in and give y’all the scoop from clients who have “experienced” her, but I don’t want to be accused again of using this as, exact words from a member here on a diff thread, “an opportunity to disparage ‘a provider’ probably in some lame attempt to make yourself more appealing.”

I’ve already informed the trusted ones last wk about this one.
MichaelP is on to the half of it. Good luck and stay safe, boys. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Lexi besides you What providers would you recommend to see in Buffalo?
Lexi besides you What providers would you recommend to see in Buffalo? Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
I only know a few girls from Tryst so it’s a limited audience. Besides, if I were to list the few safe ones, I’ll get attacked for not being 100% inclusive by not including the ones I’m unaware of, and somehow I’ll get accused of using this post to my advantage to “make myself look better” again. I’ve learned by now that any comment I leave on this board is unwelcome and met with conflict because I actually speak up and don’t just roll over and take it.
So I’ll continue to keep my credible information sharing to the trusted ones.

Besides, BBG does a great job of listing her NY recommendations.
But stay safe and don’t get your hard earned bucks stolen.
I only know a few girls from Tryst so it’s a limited audience. Besides, if I were to list the few safe ones, I’ll get attacked for not being 100% inclusive by not including the ones I’m unaware of, and somehow I’ll get accused of using this post to my advantage to “make myself look better”. I’ve learned by now that any opinion, comment, statement I leave on this board is unwelcome and met with conflict. Y’all like talking and arguing with yourselves, and I’ll keep my credible information sharing to the trusted ones. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
same girl. that's why i took my attention elsewhere. look out for you and your people, the rest never cared anyways, is pretty much where I'm at with this site