Joy in working!

With any Job/ Chore /Duty etc

You love driving in a clean shiny waxed car but you got to put in the 3 to 6 hrs to detail it then it rains...lol at least the inside is clean whelp until you have to slam on your brakes real quick LOL
And your Starbucks tumbles and freaking spills all over.

I was having a very bad day Monday LE was out hard and heavy in the city I was in and they where gunning for me like I was a murderer it was crazy. I did not see anyone just shut down for the day

And then Tuesday someone having a way worse day than I could ever have called me and truly needed me. Destressing was essential to his livelihood, had to drive damn near 20 hrs to a dying mother dealing with that just made me realize. I have to remember it is not always just about I have a load I need to empty....
THESE ARE STRESSFUL TIMES FOR MANY and our job WE GET TO BE A HELP FOR THAT STRESS.... IT MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD TO KNOW I TRULY HELPED HIS LOAD EASIER TO BARE.

We can not lose our joy and please believe me a lot of joy killers in a day.... You go to Greet someone with a big smile and a big hello and when they say hello back BAD BREATH...turns my smile upside down. Now I have to offer you a tik tac with out offending you yet you just offended me by breathing that hot breath on me lol INSTANT REGRET I am now obligated to spend a whole hr with funky breath hard to stay joyaful or make you leave then I done offended you and lost out on $
Back in my day it was brush your mouth 3 times a day and rinse with mouth wash through out the day

How many of yall have a toothbrush with ya at work or a travel size mouthwash with yall?
At least breath mintsLETS FIGHT THE FUNK
Now, how the hell did I overlook THIS?

I reeeeeally hope that your week got better girly!

*And yes, I always carry disposable toothbrushes (with dried toothpaste already applied) in all of my vehicles/purses/bags. I brush after I eat anything*

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!!!
It is need trust in relationship
I brush in the morning and at nights and I haven't had any issues with bad breath
Trust is mandatory in a relationship
  • BLM69
  • 01-26-2022, 02:08 PM
Trust is mandatory in a relationship Originally Posted by Amanda Cummins
You may trust your partner, they're just a great opportunity away from cheating, no matter how believable they seem
Now, how the hell did I overlook THIS?

I reeeeeally hope that your week got better girly!

*And yes, I always carry disposable toothbrushes (with dried toothpaste already applied) in all of my vehicles/purses/bags. I brush after I eat anything*

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

You have always added great quality post just wanted to offer up a hello and a meet and great if we are ever in the same town at the same time. Maybe meet at the gym you can give me a few pointers lol speaking of that I have a few dumb bells waiting on me right now...lol off to pump....