How Long After Finding An Interest In A Provider...

Does it take you to schedule?

Then after contacting her how long before you can actually be seen?

Would you say that with your experience it is best to schedule in advance and if so how long would you suggest ?

😇Just help for the " New Hobbyists" & oh so ved delicious new baby playas..😍💋
When I find a lady I would like to meet or ladies that I have seen before I normally inquire about a appointment 2-4 days in advance. Gives the lady a day or two to respond. Sometimes it takes them time to check messages due to RW responsibilities. After all they have real lives besides the hobby life.
For me some good reviews spark the interest quicker. I like to know how a provider treats people before scheduling. Scheduling is more variable and I prefer to set up a day in advance if possible.
For me some good reviews spark the interest quicker. Originally Posted by DNinja69
"good HONEST reviews" .... are helpful and informative.
my schedule is so tight, I can't book too far in advance. I have to fit it in when I can. Sometimes that mean I miss out on a girl I would like to see, but it is what it is.
I make contact soon after becoming interested. Try to schedule same day, but i usually already rubbed one out & lost interest by the time they get back to me. Those $50 stay in my pocket & go towards a case of Keystone.
my schedule is so tight, I can't book too far in advance. I have to fit it in when I can. Sometimes that mean I miss out on a girl I would like to see, but it is what it is. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
That sounds like a provider commenting if you changed "girl" to...

...."boy" aka "man"!

My week time fluctuates and extends due to work. Weekends are good for me, but not so much apparently for providers who seem to keep "bankers' hours" for the most part.
I prefer same day - later in the day appointment since I do not really know when i'll get the chance next
LEXUSLOVER!!
Hi!
Wow glad to see you still here & in the game wow!!
Thank you for the responses they are very helpful..just wanted to let the new playas know that last minute scheduling is a bit difficult & when they text or pm want you now it's kind of difficult to do.
& Som
💋
Sometimes possible but normally Impossible ��
Sometimes possible but normally Impossible �� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
One quick turn-off for me is the 'just hit me up an hour before' which in my experience means send a text at 4pm get a response 2am 'can you come now' and then a 'hey did you still want to see me' something or such about 3 days later. I know its frustrating for the girls as much or more than us guys get it but the flaky factor is way up over the past year or so.
Usually as soon as in an hour if the reviews and ads matchup to where there is a reasonable guarantee of a worthwhile experience. One bad review would postpone it by a bit while I try to figure out if there is something else much more guaranteed.
��Again today I just had a request for a two hour date & it's really important for some hobbyist to understand that we sometimes require 24 hour notice & it was horrible having to text I'm busy today let's schedule you in for tomorrow...
& He said will check back tomorrow..um dude by then tomorrow might be busy again..��
Venus, you be know'in how these "new playas" be.
You need to learn'em!
MarcellusWalluz...😘 good idea!

Attention SEXY Delicious Yummy & SEXY AF New Playa Please take note:

Not all Providers have last minute availability or openings & do require a little more time in making arrangements to see you .

Ugh I wa am. Am tryubg to delete after for example & the freaking screen keeos keeps flashinh grey on me!! & White WTF?!?