Ladies & Gentlemen the outgoing rate needs to be addressed

Its fuvking ridiculous.
2007 when i started it was 250.00
An hour normal..i then decided screw that im not taking the risk for more than 300.00
Then I saw 5-7 a day which made it somewhat okay?
It adds up.
Then 300.00 an hour became a bore so i went up to 400.00

Now 2022..& the average rate is 250-300!?

The beauty i guess is that not many stay in the game for as long as others & well the New hobbyists in the game are new to this like the new providers.

This is not a bitch and moan thread tgis is a Community sticking together thread like a SEXY MAFIA of Lust & Sexxx where we help each other NOT hurt & lately ive seen alot of hate & well no respect towards each other.
Online.
Not in person.
Thank God My Visitors Are Amazing!!!

However online wtf?

For example wheres the unity in community.
On several levels & I know Im not alone here.

I can remember when I first learned of
Sites & helping each other not trying to tear down with hate over bullshit.

I'm not going to lie I earn an extra 5k a week from one site where the owner just decided to ban me over a stupid reason.
Not for keeping a client's $ or hurting a client / hobbyist or provider from the site just bullshit ricky tacky site rules with posting .

I'm not pissed um..I'm just annoyed & turned off.
I never thought that I would have to beg to get into a site where we can legally advertise well in that sites world when I say Legally like following site guidelines.

I know this hobby of mine too is not legal & I love it like Chocolate & Wine? Liquor ?
I'm addicted to p4p & cannot do normal dating & civies bullshit
I understand site rules & site abuse

To be starting the day & logging in to
YOU have been banned truly sucks especially when you helped that site grow with help in verifyin..

You perverrs know who you are!

So just like I helped several of you mongers get verified over there I'm asking you nicely & sweetly with my tits jiggling & me looking at you with CUM ON ME NOW eyes to kindly copy & paste this & send it over to the same dude that verified you & that I pmed you to pm him ..licking my lips & winking my eyes & jiggling my tits for you..🥳🦴👅💋

Please copy & paste this note & send it to we both know who..same dude that you sent the verification letter to please jiggle licking my lips..

Dear(u fill this in),

This site has not been the same since
Nicole Classysexxx left & I'm hoping you will unban her & I feel she is great for the community she did assist me in getting verified Sir.

Best Regards,
(Your handle)

💋if you private message him & text me proof I might just have a super sweet treat for each ,& every one of you wink wink like$upee sweet!
You said it girl!!
We all got banned for a few day there is a glitch in the system he has a thread about it.. I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED to you..... But if you are truly banned how long? I will pm you.
An extra 5k a week?
I’m sorry I just…
So like, you’re implying that you clear $250,000 a year from the hobby?

Fuck.
Well, I’m going to go hang myself. You lot carry on and have fun. Hope everything works out. Peace.
Typo 5k every 3-5 days I was tipsy when I posted this ..that's my regimen have a few shots of scotch & log on & giggle?
5-10k a week yessss��
& it's well earned like I'm not happy if they are not smiling like crazy when they walk out
Don't be mad GADABOUT it's a girly thing..
& girly girls that are gooooood girls wink wink gets treat$!!
Please SEXY GENTLEMEN that I " helped " in verifying on that other site send you know who a note please to let me gain access again, I'm still providing thank GOD to regs & members here but without access there I'm not as lucrative ,? It's the honest truth & I'm planning a sologamy Ceremony this Summer & planning a costly trip to Georgia Jordan Vardzia caves to explore & need the $ pleeeeeeaaase do send him a note so I can go to VARDZIA!!!!
....?
..& if you enjoy exploring Caves like I do & want to come with I'm open to suggestions & it can be a group thing both hobbyists & providers let's go camp out & explore!!!
Only if your serious? Pm me?
Typo 5k every 3-5 days I was tipsy when I posted this ..that's my regimen have a few shots of scotch & log on & giggle? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
a shot = 1/5 ???? or just a pint ????
5k + a week is not that uncommon !
An extra 5k a week?
I’m sorry I just…
So like, you’re implying that you clear $250,000 a year from the hobby?

Fuck.
Well, I’m going to go hang myself. You lot carry on and have fun. Hope everything works out. Peace. Originally Posted by Gadabout
i charge one of the lowest rates here ..have been told that i should do higher,but i am very comfortable with it..i am what i consider low volume/2 a day and sometmes 3...but take days off....AND i make a good living and enjoy my life.

my theory..do what makes ya happy & life will be good!!!