Not an alert, but be careful

I was putting my shoes on this morning and noticed something in one of them. It was the short end of a condom wrapper. I guess sometime this week it had been tossed and landed in my shoe. Be careful when you toss those things. I'm not sure that my loving bride would have even known what it was, but maybe, and if she had seen it I would have had a little explaining to do. That would be a terrible way to get caught.
  • dcarr
  • 08-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Woops, I'll watch for that one.
wow! buy a lotto cause you dodged a bullett.
I always give my friends a complete check before they walk out...including their hair. Can't go out looking like you've been freshly fu#c'd! (lol) You'd be amazed at how many don't XYZ before leaving either...lol! You're safe in my hands!
I always give my friends a complete check before they walk out...including their hair. Can't go out looking like you've been freshly fu#c'd! (lol) You'd be amazed at how many don't XYZ before leaving either...lol! You're safe in my hands! Originally Posted by Likinikki
She sure does fellas. Thanks Nikki for thinking for us. I know that i'm not thinking clearly and very weak in the knees after having the pleasure of seeing you
I still remember going to Whataburger after leaving Maxi's and my zipper was down. I guess maybe a checklist woudl be beneficial. 1. Wipe the lipstick off 2. Make sure you don't smell like perfume 3. Make sure your zipper is up 4. Make sure your clothes are not inside out 5. Most important - make sure you have no condom wrappers in your shoe.
I nearly screwed the pooch the other day. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month, and I told her I would rather have cash for the Hobby...I froze after saying that. After looking at her, she asked me if this was for golf of hunting...I told her I wanted to buy a new gun. *whew*
I nearly screwed the pooch the other day. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month, and I told her I would rather have cash for the Hobby...I froze after saying that. After looking at her, she asked me if this was for golf of hunting...I told her I wanted to buy a new gun. *whew* Originally Posted by MrCharming

U should of told her it was for hunting! You're hunting for more women! LOL
Like the guy that came home and told his wife. "Honey I can explain the lipstick on my collar, I used my shirt to wipe it off my pecker."
Ohhh shittt, Im a little late! I had that happen years ago. I no longer EVER tear the ends completely off. Keep them in one piece and avoid having to check yourself after. Those things WILL get stuck to clothes...just long enough for the SO to catch u.
I was cleaning out my truck one day and in the back seat area on the floor was a condom all dried up, had some company at the house one time and put everything in a bag to toss somewhere else and it must have fallen out. I have had several people in the back when we went places, just got lucky and it fell partly under the mat. My heart quit beating for 20 minutes when I saw it. Quit using the house for play after that, too damn risky, but then again thats part of the rush i guess.