The hypocrisy on this is amazing

Look how quickly the boot licking libtard media changed their tune. The libtard media went from allowing parents to choose whether to mask is dangerous and irresponsible to it’s the right thing to do in 2 weeks without even a pause.

We've been heading towards endemic since the Supreme Court ruling on the fed mandate and the recent data on Omicron. One should have expected the shift given that context.

If you see hypocrisy, you do you.
We've been heading towards endemic since the Supreme Court ruling on the fed mandate and the recent data on Omicron. One should have expected the shift given that context.

If you see hypocrisy, you do you. Originally Posted by HDGristle
So lemme get this straight... on Jan. 25 the libtards at MSNBC attack a GOP governor for lifting school mask mandates, then less than 2 weeks later they applaud a dim-retard governor for doing the same... and you DON'T see hypocrisy?

Does your hypocrisy-detection radar even work? Have you checked the batteries lately??
I’m not trying to get any crows killed by my comments, but I notice this all the time. One example was guys like Joe Rogan (his guests) claiming that natural immunities were effective against the virus. That was misinformation and many saw as him as a threat to the public and wanted him fired. A few short weeks later the cdc confirms it and nobody apologies for or admits wrong..
So lemme get this straight... on Jan. 25 the libtards at MSNBC attack a GOP governor for lifting school mask mandates, then less than 2 weeks later they applaud a dim-retard governor for doing the same... and you DON'T see hypocrisy?

Does your hypocrisy-detection radar even work? Have you checked the batteries lately?? Originally Posted by lustylad
I see concession and the start of a reluctant shift.

As for hypocrisy, it's so pervasive on both sides of the fence that having hypocrites call out hypocrites for hypocrisy is something I'm pretty numb to and no longer take seriously
Stacey Abrams sitting maskless In front of a roomful of masked students is hypocricy, or worse. Maybe she was holding her breath!!!!!!!!

Does your hypocrisy-detection radar even work? Have you checked the batteries lately?? Originally Posted by lustylad
Given his other comments on here, no one should be surprised. I mean the hypocrisy from the libtard media is staring him right in the face and he excuses it. Quite sad indeed
I mean the hypocrisy from the libtard media is staring him right in the face and he excuses it. Originally Posted by berryberry
Read his last comment again. I think he is excusing it by calling YOU (the OP) a hypocrite lol!
It didn't take a genius to figure out that these mask mandates are going to be dropped and we'll be returning back to normal.....just in time for the midterm elections where that's what they'll be running on (they don't have much else to run on). Politics as usual.
Read his last comment again. I think he is excusing it by calling YOU (the OP) a hypocrite lol! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah I read that. I just laugh at and ignore his lame attempts at personal insults. No need to dignify them
It didn't take a genius to figure out that these mask mandates are going to be dropped and we'll be returning back to normal.....just in time for the midterm elections where that's what they'll be running on (they don't have much else to run on). Politics as usual. Originally Posted by snoopy75
Correct - there is nothing in The Science™ that changed to justify Dem politicians suddenly ending mask mandates. All that changed is the political fear they have. I have no doubt that Libtard tyrants are suddenly removing their draconian COVID restrictions because it's a polling disaster in their focus groups for the 2022 midterms.
Yeah I read that. I just laugh at and ignore his lame attempts at personal insults. No need to dignify them Originally Posted by berryberry
I actually don't think HDG is nearly overt about insults as 99% of you fellas on the right. I've been pointed for being mean n rude, and only as a measure that equals that you give what you get. Reptards here have used the RTM button so much, I heard they had to order replacement parts, but they've been held up by the convoy in Canada lately, so a lot of people have been getting off scot-free by saying nasty & rude comments.
Read his last comment again. I think he is excusing it by calling YOU (the OP) a hypocrite lol! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's accurate
I actually don't think HDG is nearly overt about insults as 99% of you fellas... Originally Posted by eyecu2
Subtle is better. I'm also a fan of the backhanded compliment. Your last comment was surprisingly coherent, eye.
Exposed: How the Media Covers Democrats vs. Republicans Lifting Mask Mandates

https://bongino.com/exposed-how-the-...mask-mandates/