Google Notice of the Route of your most recent longest trip

Today I received a notice from Google of my most recent longest trip.

It's a little scary they can track me this accurately

It showed every place I stopped, Starbucks, the 76 gad station, the Taco Bell I had lunch at, the clients offices I visited.

Anyone else get the same message? Any way to turn it off?

Keep a hobby phone close!
Yes I have and agree it's scary. Go in your settings & turn off your history. You can also request a copy of all the data they have on you. Talk about scary. I guess if you want to use technology you have to be willing to be an open book to any place, anything & practically every & anyone. It's called cookies in there language in my language it's called a ridiculous amount of prying yet another sign of the times. Might as well be streaking through the streets as exposed as we are to these companies
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2022, 08:40 PM
It's easy to "pause" location tracking, just Google it and shut off the feature
This is probably the first post I totally agree with BLM69.
Yes he's correct wait until that little blue button pops off. Or turns off rather.
It's on your device Google settings turn it off your hobby phone..unless you enjoy keeping records for yourself ?
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2022, 04:44 PM
This is probably the first post I totally agree with BLM69.
Yes he's correct wait until that little blue button pops off. Or turns off rather.
It's on your device Google settings turn it off your hobby phone..unless you enjoy keeping records for yourself ? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
So my other posts you only kinda agree with?
So my other posts you only kinda agree with? Originally Posted by BLM69
you're barter not going as well as her plumber

always turn off tracking