The tide has turned

Threatened by the success of the Freedom Truckers in Canada, and by their own plummeting internal re-election poll numbers, the tide has turned and we have seen many libtard tyrants lift mask mandates in their Blue States just the past couple of days

Even state run media at CNN was preaching it - this after the libtards were blasting the VA Gov Younkin for the same thing just 2 weeks ago. It is like the DNC sent a memo out to spin this that "the science has changed"

Nope - the only science that is causing Democrats to flee lockdowns /mandates /masking as fast as possible is this:

The "science" didn't change. But the polling & public opinion sure did. Yet here is state run media CNN laughably pushing the DNC talking points - watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1491050448379588611
Or, perhaps, the vaccination mandate loss leading to the conclusion that combined with the fast mutations mean that there will be no true natural herd immunity, like the flu, and no additional vaccination gains which push things towards the goal they needed for minimum coverage.

So they're left, post Omicron surge, with moving to the endemic phase.

But we could always point to the truckers you donated to so you can feel like a winner if you'd like.
I donated to GiveSendGo remember GoFundMe held the funds and stopped donations to the freedom fighters.
The tide is turning against the Freedom hating and Controlling liberals.
Or, perhaps, the vaccination mandate loss leading to the conclusion that combined with the fast mutations mean that there will be no true natural herd immunity, like the flu, and no additional vaccination gains which push things towards the goal they needed for minimum coverage. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You could pretend that but you would as usual be wrong. It is pure politics. Hell one of the libtards, the Governer of New Jersey even admitted it

After conducting focus groups, “Mr. Murphy’s advisers were struck by the findings: Across the board, voters shared frustrations over public health measures, a sense of pessimism about the future and a deep desire to return to some sense of normalcy.”

https://nytimes.com/2022/02/08/us/po...k-mandate.html
No one is going to dispute that politics play into political decisions, but you, as usual, fail to see the context of anything beyond the surface level
No one is going to dispute that politics play into political decisions Originally Posted by HDGristle
And yet you just did a few posts ago
Ho-hum
Another Commie state falls. Libtards are in retreat, their polling is terrible and they are scared as hell for November's election. After years of Democrat Governors using executive fiat to indefinitely suspend our civil liberties, the American people have had enough.

Now watch as many of the same Dems try to gaslight the public by claiming that they've never supported lockdowns, restrictions, and mandates.

Don't let them gaslight you. Remember what they did for the last 2 years. Destroy them in November

JUST IN - New York's statewide mask-or-vaccine mandate to be lifted tomorrow, Governor Kathy Hochul announces.
And yet you just did a few posts ago
Ho-hum Originally Posted by berryberry
Giving you additional context doesn't dispute that there are political implications. You provided part of the equation. I provided the rest.

But thanks for playing, buddy
Giving you additional context doesn't dispute that there are political implications. You provided part of the equation. I provided the rest.

But thanks for playing, buddy Originally Posted by HDGristle
Nope - you claimed it was not politics but "the vaccination mandate loss leading to the conclusion that combined with the fast mutations mean that there will be no true natural herd immunity, like the flu, and no additional vaccination gains which push things towards the goal they needed for minimum coverage."

You were wrong. AGAIN. You ignored the fact that today's COVID rate is higher than the highest rate a year ago and that red states lifted mask mandates long long ago.

Only a blind fool could look at Blue States en masse removing mask mandates, right after polls come out showing how much trouble the Democrats are in this November and think it was not political

But you do you

Another one bites the dust:

NEW: Massachusetts is lifting its statewide school mask mandate effective Feb. 28,
And another:

*ILLINOIS TO PARTIALLY LIFT MASK MANDATES FEB. 28: GOVERNOR
I never said it wasn't politics. I provided an or, but you're making assumptions again and can't see the forest for the trees.

It's not that hard to keep an open mind, guy
I never said it wasn't politics. I provided an or, but you're making assumptions again and can't see the forest for the trees.

It's not that hard to keep an open mind, guy Originally Posted by HDGristle
LOL - sure you did.

The pandemic ends when the internal polling says it ends.

Whatever you say, friend