Anyone see her?? She legit ?

Never seen a review for her, but interested myself. Got a message from a provider after one discussion on here. Provider said that a few of her regulars had made negative comments about her. It was nothing specific, just a warning. Something about her reminds me of someone I knew many years ago, so always hope she is legit and decent. Would need to see more information before I would take a chance.
Thank you for responding my friend
Truly appreciate it.
Hopefully there will be someone who has seen her and respond
To this , and maybe we can get some insight on her.
There were some negative comments about her awhile back. I cannot find the thread though. Sorry.
Les123 thank you for replying.
Truly appreciate it.
This makes 2 negative responses so unless someone says something different I will have to pass .
Thanks again guys
I’ve seen her. The room was smokey, she’s heavier than her heaviest picture older than her oldest picture which is heavily photoshopped at that. My recommendation would be NO.
She's been on stg forever and on the sugar apps too. Goes by Katie Green eyes. These are definitely new and more realistic pics. Her others had to be 10 years ago. He SB profile says she is 38. Too many cautionary tales for me to jump.
Thanks everyone, definitely not seeing her with all these comments, truly appreciate this .
not to disparage or tell someone not to look on skipthegames.... but man, why take the chance? There's multiple stories of hobbyists either getting robbed or having a terrible experience. The ones getting arrested are probably not posted. They far out number the stories of finding an ATF provider. Most good ones either market themselves better (ie website, twitter, eros, etc) or have awesome word of mouth.

reminds me of the scene in a horror movie where the kids in the van are heading up to the cabin and someone suggests a short cut through a dirt road cause it's quicker. Not smart. Stick to the main roads...ie reviewed and well known providers.
She's in her 40s not the late 20s she claims
Reecemcneal, thank you very much for your advice
Truly appreciate it , very helpful
Unfortunately for me I honestly cannot afford any providers that have their own websites or on Twitter etc , majority of those girls are expensive, and too be honest even if I could afford them I wouldn't do it, no disrespect to you or them or anyone . Sorry, again no disrespect, that's how I feel and if that means never seeing any of these women then so be it.
Again, appreciate your advice thank you for responding.
I think Adrian on Adult Look is a goof time. Melanie also. Haven't seen her in awhile and think she is taking a respite for a bit. So you can get great providers at your price point if you research. Happy hunting
Toontown, thank you , will check them out
Guys, do I have to start actually handing out infractions about rates being in the open?? Just don't.
Adrian and Melanie are both great choices. I just did a review on Skyedoll, and she is a great person. Belle, Shelly, and Natalie Marie have been great visits. . We are fortunate to have many choices here with wonderful ladies.