Trump NATO me,me,me

Former President Donald Trump met with sharp criticism on Monday after he released a new statement taking credit for the success of NATO and claiming to have helped arm Ukraine.

"It was Trump that undermined U.S. national security & froze military assistance to Ukraine, leaving that lion of a nation, vulnerable to attack. It was Trump's attacks on NATO that encouraged Putin to believe NATO was fragile," former Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, who served under Trump wrote.

Trump, who has long been friendly with Putin, this week called the Russian leader "very smart," and praised the invasion as "genius" and "wonderful."
I wonder if him and Hannity have broken up. Hannity called Putin an "idiot madman" last night.

Nah, more likely ratings took a drop on the "opinion" shows when there was real news on other channels so they decided to make a temporary change of appearing to not be Putin fans.
He's an orange dick with ears.
Don’t take Trumps word for it

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2695799002

BAHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Do you think the OP can debunk that, lol.
It's not even what he comes out with anymore, in either his statements or from his mouth.

Just the fact that an ex President of the United States is doing it tells you all you need to know about Mr. Trump.
It's not even what he comes out with anymore, in either his statements or from his mouth.

Just the fact that an ex President of the United States is doing it tells you all you need to know about Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Stoltenbergs the AG of NATO. His words mean something, yours don’t. Not even a little bit. So there’s that. Now run along like a good troll.

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
USA Today?!
Go back to posting those at&t links.
USA Today?!
Go back to posting those at&t links. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Geez, it’s a source you Libtards believe. But he did say it. It’s a fact that you can’t refute. You can run along too.
I don't do straight party voting.

So, prove ima libby.

I'd say you are one if you rely on such sources.
I don't do straight party voting.

So, prove ima libby.

I'd say you are one if you rely on such sources. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Prove the article wrong. Stoltenberg never said what he said. That’s the point yeah? Go ahead. Try. Google Snopes?

BAHAHAHAHA
I don't do libby stuff.
Former President Donald Trump met with sharp criticism on Monday after he released a new statement taking credit for the success of NATO and claiming to have helped arm Ukraine.

"It was Trump that undermined U.S. national security & froze military assistance to Ukraine, leaving that lion of a nation, vulnerable to attack. It was Trump's attacks on NATO that encouraged Putin to believe NATO was fragile," former Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, who served under Trump wrote.

Trump, who has long been friendly with Putin, this week called the Russian leader "very smart," and praised the invasion as "genius" and "wonderful." Originally Posted by VitaMan

he froze it for 55 days. butt you knew that, right???? and he did so because the president can. it's part of his article II constitutional right. butt you knew that too, right???

Vindman and his fucktard twin brother are traitors to America and should be executed. and Eric Ciaramella. they are all traitors and should be beaten to death by Negan with Lucille

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAA
he froze it for 55 days. butt you knew that, right???? and he did so because the president can. it's part of his article II constitutional right. butt you knew that too, right???

Vindman and his fucktard twin brother are traitors to America and should be executed. and Eric Ciaramella. they are all traitors and should be beaten to death by Negan with Lucille

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What was the stated reason for freezing?
And how was said reason justified?
What was the stated reason for freezing?
And how was said reason justified? Originally Posted by Precious_b

would you give a big check to a newly elected and unknown president of Ukraine without vetting him first? because that's Zelenksy was. an unknown. he was a comedian/actor. a total unknown. so yeah .. let's give him 400 million. without even talking to him first.

is that what you'd do?