Fog of War Document dump - during the Ukraine action

This tactic is as old as the news is fake; drop (report) documents either while nobody is watching, late Friday night, over the weekend or during a splashy news cycle dominating event - like a war or SOTU etc. Welp, the trend continues with two entries:

Pfizer dropped their latest Vaccine Adverse Reactions Report, though incomplete:
CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT
REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021

It's a bit like reading War and Peace, backwards and in Russian

The text messages from Hunter Biden,s laptop from hell.
REPORT ON THE BIDEN LAPTOP
A site Hunter and The Big Guy wish didn't exist

First let me pull an interesting other file from that website where Hunter is talking to the CEO of Walmart on a call about a soft coup against Trump. They were classmates in 1992
Soft Coup Planning call with WalMart CEO

Maybe you recall Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden's business partner. The below is a ZIP file of text conversations between Tony and some of the players, including Hunter and a handful of Chinese playas. Tony was the one that came clean and verified the laptop information to Congress et al.
TONY BOBULINSKI MESSAGES.ZIP
I pulled this gem from the Hunter-Tony PDF file:

So this guy has been leveraging "The Big Guy", for fun and profit, against America.

So what does the LambScreamMedia (LSM) do? Same ol'-same ol':

Next time Hunter runs for office, don’t vote for him.

No one gives a shit what Hunter said or did. Well, except idiots, but no one gives a shit what they say or do either.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2022, 07:57 AM

. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
But does anybody care if The Big Guy is compromised by both Russia and China? Asking for (330M - 2) friends.

No one gives a shit what Hunter said or did. Well, except idiots, but no one gives a shit what they say or do either. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Hmmm... Who cares IF Hunter and the "Big Guy" were
selling secrets to Russia or the Chinese.

Hmmm... Did Biden even mention Trump during his speech?
Did he ever mention China?

... Trump and China - the two things Biden FEARS most.

### Salty
Speaking of corruption and politicians in Ukraine: I remember hearing reports of Ukraines burning documents ahead of the pending invasion. While that is normal ahead of an invasion, it is also fortuitous for some people to see bank records disappear, for example. Anyone recall this long buried headline?

What is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired by DNC has Ties to Hillary Clinton, a Ukrainian Billionaire and Google

As usual, the rabbit hole gets much deeper the more you look.

In yesterday’s post, Credibility of Cyber Firm that Claimed Russia Hacked the DNC Comes Under Serious Question, I examined how CrowdStrike, the cybersecurity firm hired by the DNC to look into its hacking breach, had been exposed as being completely wrong about a separate attack it claimed originated from the same group it claimed broke into DNC systems, and supposedly works for Russia’s military intelligence unit, GRU. Here’s some of what we learned:

An influential British think tank and Ukraine’s military are disputing a report that the U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has used to buttress its claims of Russian hacking in the presidential election.

The CrowdStrike report, released in December, asserted that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with Russian-backed separatists.

But the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) told VOA that CrowdStrike erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion. IISS disavowed any connection to the CrowdStrike report. Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense also has claimed combat losses and hacking never happened.

The challenges to CrowdStrike’s credibility are significant because the firm was the first to link last year’s hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors, and because CrowdStrike co-founder Dimiti Alperovitch has trumpeted its Ukraine report as more evidence of Russian election tampering.

Yaroslav Sherstyuk, maker of the Ukrainian military app in question, called the company’s report “delusional” in a Facebook post. CrowdStrike never contacted him before or after its report was published, he told VOA.

VOA first contacted IISS in February to verify the alleged artillery losses. Officials there initially were unaware of the CrowdStrike assertions. After investigating, they determined that CrowdStrike misinterpreted their data and hadn’t reached out beforehand for comment or clarification.

CrowdStrike declined to answer VOA’s written questions about the Ukraine report, and Alperovitch canceled a March 15 interview on the topic. In a December statement to VOA’s Ukrainian Service, spokeswoman Ilina Dimitrova defended the company’s conclusions...

Needless to say, Hillary Clinton is not singing the Crimea River Blues over destroyed bank and related government documents in Ukraine.
Doesn’t appear that’s the case at all. Looks like a son was leveraging his name and people were hoping to have an in with his father. Happens every day with children, cousins, friends nephews, associates, etc of wealthy people and politicians. Hell I’ve done it on occasion. Nothing new here.

This is why I’ve called you a simpleton. You’ll believe anything pushed against Biden even when everyone, even republicans, stated that’s not him or how he operates, including Lindsay Graham. But when people say Trump did something, and provide proof of his actions ie withholding Ukraine aid, weakened EU and NATO relationships with the US etc, you push back and twist into a pretzel. Moreover, on Russia, everyone around him was meeting with Russians and lying about it, including his children and campaign aids, but you continue to claim there was no collaboration or attempts to collaborate with Russians (forget terms like collusion - let’s call it what it was - collaboration, meeting with and lying, etc).

Your arguments are intellectually dishonest, hence the bottom drops out of your credibility in making them. Same issue with HF. Some of us are happy to debate issues with you guys but as soon as you go the dummy route it loses all interest.

Like I said a couple of posts ago, if you don’t want vote for Hunter because you believe he’s crooked, don’t. If you don’t wanna vote for Biden because you disagree with his politics, don’t. If you wanna try to prove he’s corrupt by claiming his son is corrupt, well that’s just stupid.

Salty
, Biden beat the brakes off Trump in the first debate, second debate was a draw at best, and Biden whipped Trump’s ass in the election. That’s not the actions of a man afraid. There was no need to mention Trump in the SotU. That’s the appropriate thing to do, ignore him. He’s no longer president. That’s what’s wrong with the idiots, stupid illogical thinking. As far as China, what was the point of mentioning when there’s a war in Ukraine where all of Europe is taking steps to pressure Russia. China was irrelevant to either of our major issues, domestic economy and a war in Europe. Stop being stupid, smarten up a little mate.
They’re pissing in the wind.
They’re pissing in the wind. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's 'on, not in Mr. Wind
piss in(to) the wind
To do something totally pointless, fruitless, or futile; to waste one's time doing something that will not or cannot come to pass.
piss in(to) the wind
To do something totally pointless, fruitless, or futile; to waste one's time doing something that will not or cannot come to pass. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Like carrying on a 3 year investigation of a President based on nothing but lies?
Woulda been a short investigation if everyone that was meeting with Russians weren’t lying about doing so. How easily it all could have been cleared up had they all said “yes, I met with X to discuss this and that” rather than clamming up and lying about their meetings.

They harder you make it for the investigators the deeper they tend to dig and can possibly get far afield by scrutinizing even unassociated information.
piss in(to) the wind... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
"It's on, not in Mr. Wind"
Read moar much, Mr 1aB?
Woulda been a short investigation if everyone that was meeting with Russians weren’t lying about doing so. How easily it all could have been cleared up had they all said “yes, I met with X to discuss this and that” rather than clamming up and lying about their meetings.

They harder you make it for the investigators the deeper they tend to dig and can possibly get far afield by scrutinizing even unassociated information. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Hmmm... It would surely seem that Hillary's lads
from Perkins-Coie are finding that out about now. ...

### Salty
Like carrying on a 3 year investigation of a President based on nothing but lies? Originally Posted by Jackie S

No