LET'S GET READY-Y-Y TO RU-U-U-M-M-M-B-L-E

Forecasters are calling for a magnitude 3 earth quake on the DC Beltway this weekend with a convoy of American Truckers. Come on man! This is America, we can do better than that! Let's at least turn it up to a MAGA-tude 6.4.

Reports are the Peoples Convoy is approaching up to 70+ miles long, which dwarfs the purported 40 mile long Russian convoy moving through Ukraine and probably three times the size of the Canadian convoy. I'm sure you've seen countless and voluminous reports about it in the LambScreamMedia or at least on these here fora. Right?

BTW: I tried this search string in my search engine of choice: miles long convoy
The first dozen hits where about the Russian tank convoy. Next to last in the list on the first page was one mention of the People's Convoy in the US before 1/2 dozen more Russian convey ones.

Weird huh? A massive convoy of Americans, on our own soil and in our own back yard is taking back page press to a convoy on the other side of the world, in a place very few of us gave a rat's pahtoot about a month ago.

DC Beltway fun facts:
  • about 64 miles around DC
  • 8 lanes (4 each way)
  • 12 lanes in some parts
Even with splitting the convoy into two groups, one headed North and the other South, each would still be 35+ miles long. With a bit of creative placement and spacing, along with periodic serpentine movements - it could make for an interesting weekend display.

Remains to be seen if Old Cabbage Head will even try to go all TruDope on them yet, though he is scrambling 700+ National Guard troops and who knows how many tranny-ized troops. Hopefully he will not get the Canadian idea to seize the trucks - that transport our goods to market, though his and Papa-Pete's results on managing the supply chain has been lackluster - at best - so far. Upside here is that the price of fuel has not hit $5 p/gal - YET.
God Bless ever one of them truckers!
.... purported 40 mile long Russian convoy moving through Ukraine ....
I haven't had an opportunity to do the appropriate research to "get the facts," but a couple of historically reliable sources explained the "log jam" on the road for Putin's Puppets ...

... the remark was made that the "tires" for the trucks were "serviced" before they entered Ukraine and the "service" had to do with "cleaning" them. The liquid used to clean them weakened the tires and they started having blow outs on the way to the point they had to stop the caravan.

As for the length .... the "rolling" video in most instances showed a "social distancing" of roughly 100 to 150 feet, which would provide some decent spacing to protect them from a blast upfront or behind. And that was ongoing as they passed through certain troubling areas.

There was also a video/translated interview with some of those "Russians" who had been captured ... and assuming the translations were accurate ... they were NONMILITARY personnel conscripted from mostly educational institutional employment and ORDERED to go to "OCCUPY" Ukraine after they were "welcomed in" by the Ukrainians who allegedly "hated" their country.

The last tidbit reminds me of the loudmouth lunatics in this country who "hate the U.S." and their domination of the media bullshit might lead someone like Putin or Chi to believe they were would welcomed with open arms to occupy the USA ... and conscript some NonCombatants to do so.

The Loundmouthed Antifa crowd might want to go to school on that. The truckers are coming to express their dissatisfaction with Demented&Kumola!
Why The Hell Can’t They Figure Out A Way To Educate That 70 Mile Long Convoy?
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Fucking Truckers are behind the curve....most mask mandates are over!

Those poor bastards won't even be able to afford the diesel home!

Talk about bad timing....a trucker protests AFTER the mandates are over and during a Russian invasion
God Bless ever one of them truckers! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I haven't had an opportunity to do the appropriate research to "get the facts," but a couple of historically reliable sources explained the "log jam" on the road for Putin's Puppets ...

... the remark was made that the "tires" for the trucks were "serviced" before they entered Ukraine and the "service" had to do with "cleaning" them. The liquid used to clean them weakened the tires and they started having blow outs on the way to the point they had to stop the caravan.

As for the length .... the "rolling" video in most instances showed a "social distancing" of roughly 100 to 150 feet, which would provide some decent spacing to protect them from a blast upfront or behind. And that was ongoing as they passed through certain troubling areas.

There was also a video/translated interview with some of those "Russians" who had been captured ... and assuming the translations were accurate ... they were NONMILITARY personnel conscripted from mostly educational institutional employment and ORDERED to go to "OCCUPY" Ukraine after they were "welcomed in" by the Ukrainians who allegedly "hated" their country.

The last tidbit reminds me of the loudmouth lunatics in this country who "hate the U.S." and their domination of the media bullshit might lead someone like Putin or Chi to believe they were would welcomed with open arms to occupy the USA ... and conscript some NonCombatants to do so.

The Loundmouthed Antifa crowd might want to go to school on that. The truckers are coming to express their dissatisfaction with Demented&Kumola! Originally Posted by LexusLover