John McCain one of the few Americans without Ukrainian blood on their hands

• WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 12:09 PM
In response to the stupid AF partisan thread
LOL! McCain was one of the ring leaders of Ukraine’s Nazi revolution. Without him and a few others there wouldn’t be a war going on right now, every mother who loses a child in this mess has him to thank for it.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 12:54 PM
LOL! McCain was one of the ring leaders of Ukraine’s Nazi revolution. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You mean he supported Ukraine's version of MAGA?
You seem to have Pro-feedom and totalitarianism mixed up.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 02:02 PM
You seem to have Pro-feedom and totalitarianism mixed up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You seem to be a flip flopping Nazi lover...when they support Trump, they are suddenly pro freedom.

Don't you have a gay bashing rally to attend ?
In response to the stupid AF partisan thread Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahahaha...........Brilliant .
You seem to be a flip flopping Nazi lover...when they support Trump, they are suddenly pro freedom.

Don't you have a gay bashing rally to attend ? Originally Posted by WTF
You should read a book or watch a good documentary on the geopolitics of that area. I don’t say that to be a dick, you just don’t seem to have any grasp of the subject whatsoever and it could make your arguments at least somewhat reasonable.
Feedom is something to which we ALL should aspire.

I am Pro-feedom.
fuck mccain. nothing but a traitor and disgrace to the armed forces!
You mean he supported Ukraine's version of MAGA? Originally Posted by WTF
No, Ukraines version of Antifa.
Feedom is something to which we ALL should aspire.

I am Pro-feedom. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then why are you still a Democrat?

BAHAHAHAHA
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 04:18 PM
fuck mccain. nothing but a traitor and disgrace to the armed forces! Originally Posted by winn dixie
We'd all be speaking Chinese if we adopted your leaders' philosophy to military service.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 04:20 PM
You should read a book or watch a good documentary on the geopolitics of that area. I don’t say that to be a dick, you just don’t seem to have any grasp of the subject whatsoever and it could make your arguments at least somewhat reasonable. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I'm not an expert on the area nor have I claimed to be.....I'm an expert on hypocrisy.

If you can link a small segment to the whole Ukraine , you can easily do that to Trump also.
I'm not an expert on the area nor have I claimed to be.....I'm an expert on hypocrisy. Originally Posted by WTF
Because you are one.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Because you are one. Originally Posted by bambino
Just because you worship Trump like a God does not mean all posters in this forum do so with politicians.

Quit projecting.