The Senile Biden admin is enriching Russia as it invades Ukraine. Unreal.

BREAKING: New Iran Deal Lets Russia Cash in on $10 Billion Contract To Build Nuke Sites -- Biden admin will waive sanctions so Russia's top energy firm can build contested Iranian nuke plant, enriching Moscow even as Ukraine sanctions bite
Then the Senile Bastard turns around and does this:

@POTUS - I’m once again using my presidential authority to activate emergency security assistance to continue helping Ukraine fend off Russia’s assault.

An additional $800 million.

That brings the total in new U.S. security assistance to Ukraine to $1 billion just this week.

I am sure everyone remembers the last time Senile Biden sent $1 billion to Ukraine, it was to bribe them for a new prosecutor (quid pro Joe paying back those Burisma bribes)
How fucked up is this

US State Department:

It's okay to have Russians work on nuke stuff for Iran, no sanctions apply there.
NEW DATA: According to Iranian government documents, after U.S. stopped enforcing Iran sanctions, the regime enjoyed between 3.4% and 6.2% economic growth in the past 12 months.

How was it spent? On more funding for torture sites, IRGC security, and kidnapping plots

Senile Biden allowed Iran to get back above 1 million bpd oil exports for the first time in 3 years. They didn't bother issuing oil waivers or anything like that, which would have been politically costly but at least made things legal. They just ignored Iran's sanctions violations.