Beaumont All Systems down?

SO Wednesday this board was down a whole half a day could not get messages nothing says gateway error 505
OH2 has not been down for me at all because I get on from my computer but 90 percent of people look at it from there phones. You can tell from the ad views it is effecting traffic. But it works for the most part from the lap top.. Wonder why that is? I blame everything on 5 G lol.

I know what I have read about why it is acting up but I think why then can I get on it via lap top but not phone?

Then Rubratings has been hacked for this long they are refunding our bit coin just send them an email and give them your adult search bit coin address and they will send your money to adult search no problem. Now this one bothers me way more than eccie or oh2 going down.. these review boards don't bring in the type of $ rubratings does. these boards are more of a service so if they go dowm well its a free service basically what do you expect.
But rubratings that have 100,000. plus ladies WORLD WIDE that post new ads daily @ $10 bucks a pop... NOW THAT IS MONEY ... Now that system being down for that long now that is concerning....A hacker costing them Million of dollars taking this long?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I am guessing Twitter is the fail safe place however they keep putting those live fucking sceens on it they are bound to have problems as well.
People use Twitter to advertise? This is something honestly have not heard about... How does that work? Is there a group or something? In case you can't tell, I'm not a Twitter user really lol...
A client told me about it about 3 yrs ago..and boi boi boi...
So you go follow someone in the biz that will follow you back .
That is how it begins I have about 4,000 followers and its about 50/50.in women men ratio.
Then you go in your search bar and search #BeaumontL for instance then it will pop up every thing that begins with l #BeaumontLips #BeaumontLove #BeaumontLick #BeaumontLakes etce etc you can do #Tires #Cconcerts anything and if someone has a # infront of it it will tell you how many as well .
You can do #DallasConcerts or #ConcertsDallas your List gets different results

I sent ya a pm.
Also friend informed me Firefox on computer works well with OH2 thats why I do not have issues. lol