Dear Sirs & Madam's will you please post an example of a thread hijack?

Hi,
I just received a warm sweet warning for a thread hijack & in all honesty I'm baffled so if your bored sitting around reading reviews jerking off will you please put the lube away get off the electric bunny wash your hands & please type an example of a good thread hijack in response to this thread please to give everyone a fair shot to know when they are hijacking a thread please?

Topic:

Do you get horny again after an orgasm and if so how long usually does it take before you start fucking yourself again?
Hi,
I just received a warm sweet warning for a thread hijack & in all honesty I'm baffled so if your bored sitting around reading reviews jerking off will you please put the lube away get off the electric bunny wash your hands & please type an example of a good thread hijack in response to this thread please to give everyone a fair shot to know when they are hijacking a thread please?

Topic:

Do you get horny again after an orgasm and if so how long usually does it take before you start fucking yourself again? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I shouldn't respond to this but I will. Step away from the wheel. Like honestly as long as you have something between your legs there is always a place for you but you are digging a hole that honestly most couldn't recover from. Like just stop. Don't post everytime you fill in the blanks. Men will see you. Because most are like me horny goats with no game. If you said hey I'm dropping you off in a club I'll pay you a million if you pull one chick I'll limp out with nothing. Now arm me with a donation I'm the king of New York. We all know about you. Sometimes just lay off the wheel. Every post you start you are diminishing your client base or anyone who wants to be associated with you. This post is out of ❤. Like before you post anything think about it.
Pit ... there is a "public relations" strategy that adopts the theory that any publicity is good and productive .... it's now called "Willism"!
Hey you are rude I didn't even read the second sentence Pitroom .
Dude I banked more than you yesterday & came more than you so bite me & keep your lame posts to yourself yuck
And if you must know the reason I posted this is because I was issued a warning from GM someone in another city regarding a thread related to getting vaccine..& not sure why All I said was I have not been vaccinated nor will I be? So bite me
I'm trying to figure out how I hijacked this ?!?..I'm sorry I'm fyckung ignorant to the rules & just wanting to help the morherfucking community from getting in fycking trouble since I was issued a warning super confused on how I highjacked!..stop hating pit. .!?it's gross.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2838256
And if I could I would use your punk ass for defamation I am so sick of your rude ass
hijacking a thread is basically when a thread is about one subject you start posting things that are about 30-45% relevant and as you post more, the posts are less and less relevant about the original topic.

Soon the Thread becomes about what you posted about and not what the OP did.

It is also when you post things that are not relevant to the OP and you try to bring the spotlight to YOU so you are relevant.

Like celebrities who have been out of the spotlight for a while they do something to get their name back in the news.
Venus,

Get the modtards to define thread hijacking, especially those that ramble across icky pointing people for thread hijacking. Thread drift is different than hijacking, too.
Who jerks off to reviews?
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2022, 07:27 AM
Who jerks off to reviews? Originally Posted by woodpusher
She believes the nonsense ramblings is a turn on for guys 😂