Pregnant Fun! Yay or Nay?

• BLM69
  • 04-07-2022, 04:13 PM
What's your thoughts on pregnant chicks selling pussy in the hobby? I don't look for it and don't support it, but did fuck a pregnant whore last year, blonde busty late 20s, I couldn't pass it up. I know I'm a mess......
I done it, it's not something I seek out.

Everyone once in awhile I get itch and i seek it out. It's way low on the priority list.
Blm.. you stirring the pot lol ...
I’ll fuck a preggo chick. As long as she is not showing. And I don’t know she’s preggo.
Well then that would be a nay good sir.. if she's not showing and your not hip to it ,then you aren't seeking out or even the slightest bit interested in pregnancy fun.
What's your thoughts on pregnant chicks selling pussy in the hobby? I don't look for it and don't support it Originally Posted by BLM69
I don't have anything against a lady hobbying while pregnant, for some it's the only way they can afford to buy their S.O. the latest pair of designer Kicks.
I am cool with it depending on how far along they are.
I've met with 2 ladies from here within the last year that were pregnant, they didn't disclose it until our actual meeting.
One was barely starting to show & if she hadn't said anything about it I would have just assumed that she needed to cut down on the malt beverages.
The other one was ready to drop any minute, I wouldn't have agreed to see her if I would had known that when scheduling.
Wouldn't look for it and would not judge a lady for it...her body her decision. I had enough preggo fun with my first wife do not need it again.
Well then that would be a nay good sir.. if she's not showing and your not hip to it ,then you aren't seeking out or even the slightest bit interested in pregnancy fun. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
If she's not "showing," who's to know? Interesting comment Browser made.

And ... what's "showing"?
If she's not "showing," who's to know? Interesting comment Browser made. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

And ... what's "showing"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
IMO after 9 weeks.
Slippery slope between 10 - 20 weeks.
I do not mind it. Nothing against it. I have experienced from 6 weeks to 18 weeks.

One was a hobby sloot, the other 4 were civies who just needed there needs satisfied.

But it is nothing I just search for on a regular.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2022, 06:33 PM
I often wonder if the baby daddy would send his women to turn tricks? While pregnant makes it so much worst, total losers MF's
I’ll fuck a preggo chick. As long as she is not showing. And I don’t know she’s preggo. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Lol ... so that's a firm "no" then.
Nay nay nay
  • bbkid
  • 04-09-2022, 06:56 AM
I personally like 'em. Have gone to see several preggo providers over the years.
Nah......