Weekly Compensation

What should I be looking at as the rate for a whole week with a provider in Costa Rica? Been talking with a bunch and they are all over the map. Trying to weed out the bull shitters and the extreme trying to take advantage.

As always I appreciate your insight and help. Thanks.
I've got a CR trip coming up as well ... have also been looking into current rates, etc. Costaricaticas.com is a good resource for questions like this. I've seen some all night rates from 120 to 200 ...if you are talking 24/7 plus food, etc - my guess would be 175 to 250 daily range for a week should get you a pretty chica.
I've got a CR trip coming up as well ... have also been looking into current rates, etc. Costaricaticas.com is a good resource for questions like this. I've seen some all night rates from 120 to 200 ...if you are talking 24/7 plus food, etc - my guess would be 175 to 250 daily range for a week should get you a pretty chica. Originally Posted by MitchR
Thank you. The women are absolutely gorgeous. So far a few have been around $6-$800 dollars. Another came back with $5000 and I told her what other were saying and immediately came down to 2500. I am going to be renting a house and providing all of their expenses for the week.

Again I appreciate the insight.