URL / Website: See ROS
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial Mall and Citycentre
Activities: DFK, BBBJDT, BLS, Tongue bath, Russian, MPCFS, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Brown and down her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite with soft body and amazing naturals (they look like MMs on her photos but definitely don't feel like them). Her face is also really pretty too.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Jackpuck
This review almost reads as TGTBT…still have my doubts.
Does she do BBFS CIP?
Does she do BBFS CIP? Originally Posted by jzq777
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=16
samsung guy is a new poster. Almost feels like he works for the place and just shrilling for the new place.

I need some regulars commenting.
This place sounds like the agencies in Dallas (Lovely Angels, KFest, etc.) but even more expensive. I'm interested, but I also want to read more reviews, especially from experienced folks on the forum.
Everyone should canvel their appointments till they lower the rates. Its just too high rn. Cmon everyone!
samsung guy is a new poster. Almost feels like he works for the place and just shrilling for the new place.

I need some regulars commenting. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
LOL just cause I'm new to Houston, I've been mongering in LA for 8 years + so careful who you calling a shill. I'm doing yall a favor by reviewing also, trying to get intel on other talent here. Be respectful. And if you're so curious go check it out yourself.

Tell me one thing that hasn't gone up since January. What's it cost now for a bag of oreo? (can't afford it) lol Anyways, thinking of making a new screening so I can see Rose or Tiffany. If the booker let's me.
Same pics from a studio I saw a couple weeks ago in the SF Bay. Can’t find her now but most likely real. KGirl scene in the bay is off the hook for about half the price.
LOL just cause I'm new to Houston, I've been mongering in LA for 8 years + so careful who you calling a shill. I'm doing yall a favor by reviewing also, trying to get intel on other talent here. Be respectful. And if you're so curious go check it out yourself. Originally Posted by SamsungGuy
Thanks for sharing. But most of the punters posting here been here for years sharing intel. For something like this to come out of nowhere from a new poster makes everybody question this.