Annie in Bismarck

I normally don’t make posts or comment but I had to do this time lol, I just had by far the worst session I’ve ever had in my 6 years of this hobby. She was so lazy and uninterested that I just left 3 minutes into the session lmao. Her profile is on Skipthegames and she’s the Asian lady advertising. I can go more in depth if anyone has questions.
I normally don’t make posts or comment but I had to do this time lol, I just had by far the worst session I’ve ever had in my 6 years of this hobby. She was so lazy and uninterested that I just left 3 minutes into the session lmao. Her profile is on Skipthegames and she’s the Asian lady advertising. I can go more in depth if anyone has questions. Originally Posted by NoFeatures
I'm guessing it was the Annie in Bismarck on STG?
We all have had them and that is why there is a site like this so only one of us has to experience what you went through. Can you please do us all a favor and put the details into the Encounter Reports -North & South Dakota section. Good or bad an encounter is useful to all of us. And Thanks for taking one for the team, even if it was painful.
Definitely appreciate the heads up. I was thinking of seeing her but your post has saved me the trouble.
Yes, she goes by the name Amazing Annie on STG. I will make an encounter report today when I get a chance.